Chapter Seven

Sadhil's POV

Hell! What have I done?

Today is going really bad, first, I lost a really important business deal that I have been preparing for, for weeks. I left the office early and went home.

I was angry and frustrated, but mostly angry at myself, and roughly drove into the drive in, I don't know how I got home so fast. I walked into the house and to the place where I can drown myself into work and make me forget my anger.

I opened the door with force, that's when I saw her, but instead of my brain to think properly, I just walked up to her and grabbed her hand tightly, blurting out hurtful words.

"what are you doing here?" i yelled making her jump in fear before I continued, "answer me, who gave you the right to come here? if you think you have rights over my things then let me tell you, you have no rights over me and my things. Girls like you jump at the slightest opportunity you get to entice rich men, I'm sure you are just like your sister, after achieving your motives you run away, i don't know why girls are always after rich men and their money." i said in a cold tone.

"you are right, i don't have any right over you and your things and you also don't have any right to talk about my sister or about me and about money, I have a job and I have enough money to take care of myself, i don't have to rely on anyone to fend for myself, I don't need anyone's money to take care of myself and by the way it's not like I was interested in marrying you, just like you were forced to marry me, I was also forced to marry you, to save my family's reputation i got married to someone younger than me, to a man who think so low of women. I was so stupid to think that i could give this marriage a chance, but what can I expect from a loveless marriage, I wouldn't have agreed to marry you if I had known you were this egoistic and arrogant. no wonder poonam ran away, she must have figured out who you truly are. Anyway I'm leaving, i am going to send you divorce papers" she said releasing her hand from my tight grip and walked out.

"fuck!" i muttered while hitting my fist on the wall.

I thought of going after her, but my mind isn't in its right frame so I stayed back. I shouldn't have said all the nonsense I said earlier, she's right, she is a model and I'm sure she is financially okay, so stupid of me to compare her to poonam.

I called my private detective and told him to track her phone but unfortunately I don't have her number, so I had to ask her aunt and I was forced to tell her what happened, she said when I get through to anwita, I should inform her.

The private detective couldn't track her number, i guessed her phone is switched off. But then, he came up with an idea of how we can get her to come over to my company, and I told him to give it a try.

And it worked.

Anwita and Eshana both came to my office, the receptionist had informed me through intercom about them and asking for permission to allow them see me.

I was so glad.

"what the fuck is he doing here?" Anwita asked eshana, she looked clearly anger.

"I don't know, ask him he's your husband" eshana said and she glared at me.

Oh God!

"Eshana, cancel this contract, i don't want to work with someone like him" she said and proceeded to walk out of my office when I swiftly stood up from my chair and grabbed her wrist, she turned around and faced me.

"I'll leave you both to talk" Eshana said and went out of my cabin.

"Anwita please, hear me out" I said.