chapter one hundred and thirty five

Start from the beginning

"I'm happy for the three of you. And Nina said I'm lucky to witness this and I kinda agree."

"I'm just happy you're here."

Ana smiles and hugs Doyoung. Doyoung keeps her in his grip for a moment, relaxing himself through the action. Once, he starts to pull away, he kisses her forever and lets go.

"Your parents are nice by the way. You dad was a little surprised but your mom wasn't surprised at all."

Doyoung chuckles. "She knows me very well. Okay, go see the others, it starts soon."

"I know. I have to walk first. Haechan and Jisung are nervous and Jeno is trying to calm them down, along with the moms."

"I forgot that they get nervous. Do you think they'll be okay?"

Ana nods. "It's a quick walk. Well, kinda."

Doyoung nods and playfully shows Ana away, who smiles and leaves. She goes to Yuta next and finds him going over note-cards.

He looks up and smiles when he sees her. "Hi."

"Hi. You alright?"

Yuta takes a deep breath and then responds, "Absolutely not. I'm nervous and I just saw Jisung and he's nervous and now I'm worried I'll get up there and lose my ability to speak."

"Can you talk to Doyoung and Taeyong?"

"What?"

"Those are the only two people you need to speak to. You don't have even have to look at anybody else until you're done."

Yuta nods. "You're right. That helps. Thank you."

"No problem. Also, I'm just guessing but I think your dad might cry so if that amuses you, then think of that as well."

Yuta laughs and reaches for a hug. "Thank you." He kisses the side of Anas head. "Now, go see Taeyong. I heard that him and his mom cried earlier."

"Weddings really get to people, huh?"

"Yep."

"Okay, I'll go see Taeyong. Just remember to focus on him and Doyoung."

"Got it."

"Are you crying?" Is the first thing Ana asks, peeking into Taeyongs room.

"Not anymore", Taeyong says with a laugh. "Do you know if I'm the only one that cried?"

"Doyoung did too and Yuta looks close. He's nervous."

"So am I."

"You got this. As I told Yuta, just focus on the two people you're getting married to. Just focus on Doyoung and Yuta. Also, you're going first, right?" Taeyong nods. "Okay, deep breaths, take a moment. And then come out."

Taeyong laughs. "I am out."

Ana gives Taeyong a look. "You're about to marry two men you are incredibly in love with at a wedding with your friends and family, we know you're out. I mean out of this room."

"I know, I know. Come here." Taeyong squishes Ana against him in a big hug and then kisses her forehead. "Alright, you can go. Thank you."

"No problem."

Taeyong takes a few more deep breaths and then peeks his head out of the room before exiting it. He finds Ana, Jeno, Jisung, and Haechan, and his, Doyoung, and Yutas dads waiting.

"You alright?" Haechan asks once he sees his friend.

"Ask me again later."

Taeyongs dad laughs and rubs his sons back. "You'll be alright."