Chapter 24: Preparation for the Assault

Start from the beginning

"You should have kept quiet..." One of the Commando Droids spoke, in a what seemed to be a mocking tone, as they continued scanning the area. 

"Dammit! I need to get out of here!" Mirana thought as she saw a Window, but first she would need a distraction, she saw a nearby ball and threw it in a opposite direction. 

"There! You cannot hide for much longer!" The second Commando Droid spoke, as the two droids rushed in that direction, Mirana jumped outside of the Window, successfully escaping, the two droids. 

The place was surprisingly Hyoudou Residence, since that is where Gabriel was talking to Malak, she was called on a mission due to the disturbance that was happening lately. She, however caught her talking to Malak. And when Gabriel sensed her, she gave the offer of joining her, but she refused, as the Two Commando Droids agreed on eliminating the threat, as they knew that she can pose a problem to her plans. 

"I must get away from here, I still have a little strength to teleport back to Heaven..." Mirana was ready to teleport, when she heard a call for her name. 

"Hey! Where are you going?" Mirana turned around to see Issei and Elizabeth in front of her. Issei wore a casual blue jacket, with a red shirt, he also additionally wore a bluish-white jeans, and red shoes. Issei was the one to ask the question. 

Elizabeth wore a pink frock, with a white in shirt. Her Skirt was well buttoned, with the frock having some freckles, she wore heels, Mirana noted that, by judging from her expression, she went to a date where she had enjoyed. 

"Umm, well....Gabriel...." Issei and Elizabeth understood that something must have happened, as Elizabeth asked, seeing the expression Mirana was in. 

"What happened to Lady Gabriel?" Elizabeth spoke while feigning sadness, as she seemed to be in a worried state. 

"U-umm well....where did the two of you went?" Mirana asked, as she did not seem to ruin her friend's mood, as Issei spoke with a smile. 

"Oh we just went to an outing, Elizabeth, and I were on a different location..." Elizabeth seemed to have a subtle blush, as Mirana looked surprised, she then spoke

"I see....must be good..." Issei shook her head, as she continued, "Gabriel is working with the Droid Faction..."

Elizabeth feigned shock and surprise, as Issei narrowed his eyes, he hardly cared for what Gabriel did, or at least that was what Mirana saw him do, but in reality, he did care, and he was unhappy that Gabriel almost ruined his plans. She saw the mission plans in her hands, which were problematic.

Before Issei could do anything, Elizabeth chopped Mirana's neck, knocking her out, her body slumped to the ground, as she had a look of shock on her face, she fell down, before passing out completely. 

(A/N: I don't own this gif or Hunter X Hunter

(A/N: I don't own this gif or Hunter X Hunter.)

"You should be happy that Lord Issei has a reason to keep you alive..." Elizabeth spoke coldly, as Issei came to her and spoke seriously