✩ | 𝟏𝟎𝐊 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐒 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 (𝟐)

10K READS SPECIAL; No Body, No Crime

There's a killer on the loose, and tension arises. Amidst the distrust planted wherever anyone goes, who can truly be trusted?

Part two of  three.

WARNINGS: Modern!au, Yandere themes, the story is not canonical to this book's plot, murder, please read part one or else it won't make sense, gore?, suicide, implied stalking. 

THE FIRST thing that greets Caelus' department floor is the death of Tingyun, an employee from a different department yet known all throughout the company due to her connection with the executive president. They never met, yet Caelus still feels pity, sadness, and paranoia planting itself in the deepest crevices of his heart.

Caelus and (Y/N) curse themselves for being early birds, somewhat grateful that Dan Heng is taking his time eating breakfast at a nearby cafe.

Tingyun's body was found on their department floor, her neck unnaturally bent and eyes wide open with unrivaled terror. Tingyun has always been beautiful, most especially in crimson, and even in death the backdrop of her own pool of blood does little to deter her beauty.

She's still wearing her work clothes and deep gashes are littered around her body, visibly screaming out that it's a premeditated murder. The thought shook him to the core, fear clouding his mind. He resists the urge to gag and throw up all over the gray floor, but it's difficult.

There's a killer present.

Someone is targeting people from their company.

There is intent.

There is reason.

The same killer has walked on the same floor they're standing on.

A shaky sigh leaves Caelus' mouth, unable to tear his eyes away from the grotesque scene laid out in front of him despite the numerous other workers urging them to leave - he physically can't move, and (Y/N) is no better.