𝟎𝟎𝟓

005 - Separation

005 - Separation.

IT FEELS as if cotton has been stuffed in (Y/N)'s ears, muffling her hearing to the point of zero recognition of the surroundings around her. Her head is viciously pounding, causing her to wince as she comes into consciousness - disoriented.

Opening her tired eyes, (Y/N) surveys the place she's in, recalling in frustration what happened prior to her passing out - Pela had handcuffed her and taken her under arrest. Her restraints haven't been removed, and her arms are bound behind the chair she's sat on.

(Y/N) wiggles around in place, trying to find leeway in hopes of getting out - only to realize with disappointment that even her ankles are bound with ropes to the chair. How annoying. Even her powers are no use, the handcuffs somehow managed to subdue it.

The room is simple enough, from the windows glazed with a thin sheet of frost and a fireplace nearby, (Y/N) supposes this is a room under one of the buildings in the Administrative District. But what worries her even more is the fact that her companions are nowhere in sight, she distinctly recalls the smoke bomb, but who had placed it back then?

The flower woman decides to try her luck.

"Hello?" She speaks out, voice cracking at the edge due to her parched throat, "Is anyone there?"

No answer.

(Y/N) clears her throat, choosing to speak louder this time, "Hello, anyone here?"

She waits for a few moments, but the only form of response comes from the crackling fireplace. (Y/N) sighs, dreading the time she'll waste just waiting around in this room.

"Didn't even leave me with some Uno to kill time with," (Y/N) sighs out, resigning to her fate and closing her eyes once more - hoping to get some rest until someone wakes her up.

As sleep envelopes her once more, (Y/N) wonders where her friends are.