"Nigga?" I questioned with a raised brow.

"This bitch did not just call us niggas," Kade said and I let him angrily step toward our latest victim, Steven Ricci.

Kade punched him hard and I saw a tooth hit the ground. Blood leaked out of his mouth and he whimpers in pain and regret.

"Okay Kade that's enough," I said as he raised his fist.

Kade slapped his cheek a couple of times before walking over to me.

"Look, I'm sorry," Steven said and I fooled my arms.

"I don't know any of you-"

"Try Esmeray Pierce," I said

"That little bitch, we grew up together. She's probably a fucking slut right now. What about her?," he said and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Uh-oh," Kade said and Steven looked at him before looking at me.

"She's my wife," I said and his eyes widen.

Shouldn't you try to know the case you're in first before you start running your mouth?

"You took her toy when she was young," I said

"I don't know what she told you but that was kid's beef. She was young and annoying. Always running that little mouth so I shut her up," he said and I walked towards him.

"So what did you do?" I asked

"I reaped the ugly thing, Dorby, to shreds. It got her quiet," he said and I nod.

"Look I wasn't the only one who bullied her in that orphanage. Even the fucking nuns didn't like her," he said

"You mind naming that orphanage?"

"Are you going to let me go?" he asked and I looked at Kade.

We smirked before looking at him."Of course," I answered and he looked between us before speaking.

"Love Our little Miracles," he said and I nod.

I pulled the ropes and let him go. Kade smirked and I grabbed Steven's arm.

"Let's go," I said before walking him outside.

"Oh fuck," he cursed as he looked at the large cage outside.

"Is that a fucking bear?" he asked.

The huge thing was asleep and not aware of its prize tonight.

"Yeah a very hungry fucking bear," Kade smirked.

I pulled him towards the cage and he started struggling to get away from my grip.

"This thing is gonna rip you to shreds ma boy, just like poor little Dorby," I said and Kade came and grabbed his other hands.

"You guys are fucking crazy,"

I punched him hard and his legs went weak. My guards opened the cage a little bit and we shove him inside.

The cage closed and they locked it up as Steven got up and begged.

"Let me out you sick motherfuckers!"

"You should never wake up a hungry bear. It angers them," I said as our friend woke up because of Steven winning and begging.

"Come on, let me out," he cried as the bear slowly gets up.

"We were kids, bro-"

"She felt like her heart was ripping out of her chest. Let's see how you'll feel when your heart is acting bring ripped out," I said before the bear lifts its arm and strike.