"Please," she whispered.

"Please what?"

"Don't hurt me," she whispered and I smirked wickedly.

His lips went down to my neck and I sucked in a breath

His lips went down to my neck and I sucked in a breath. My body was filled with fear of what he would do to me.

"I'm beginning to crave you little bird," he whispered before I felt something warm and wet on my neck.

His tongue slid across a small area on my neck and I squeezed my legs together.

Why was the fear of what he'll do next excited me so much?

He sucked on the area of my skin and I felt my legs going weak.

Fuck you, Steele

I hate you so much

"What's his name?" he asked against my skin.

"Huh?" I asked in confusion

"That boy killed Dorby," he smirked

"I'm glad you find my past funny," I said while trying to get away from him.

He held me tighter and I was forced to look at him. His face was much more serious.

"Name,"

"Steven,"

"Steven what?" He asked

"I don't know. I hated the guy, I didn't know much of him plus he was adopted by some rich people months later," I told him and he hums in response. He released me completely and I stumbled back.

Without letting him say another word, I hurried out of the room. I went upstairs to our room and closed the door.

I decided to sleep on the couch so I wasn't next to him.

Soon he came up and changed into dark jeans and a black hoodie. He left without saying a word and I went to sleep.

"This is gonna be fun," Kade smirked while throwing his joint to the ground

"This is gonna be fun," Kade smirked while throwing his joint to the ground. He stepped on it and I looked away.

"Please nigga-"