Nights out (john)

Start from the beginning

"Y/N Powell, Cyn's sister" you introduced yourself.

"I know, she's in the bathroom so I would go whilst you can" he whispered before you stood up and rushed back home.

THE NEXT DAY:

"Y/N the phones for you" your mother called out causing you to rush downstairs.

"Hello" you spoke into the phone.

"Hey Y/N it's John, look the boys wanna meet you down the cavern tonight. So, I agreed help sneak you out of the house" he told you from the other end of the phone.

"How do you plan on doing this?" You asked making sure Cynthia wasn't around and listening.

"I'm was meant to go out with cyn tonight but I called her and told her I was sick. She's going to stay with a mate for the night. I'll meet you round the back door at 7" he informed you before hanging up. 

Looking at the clock you saw you had two hours to get ready. Running to your room you started getting dressed.

You decided on a yellow dress that was fitting at the top and puffed out at the bottom. Your hair was in a beehive with a white hair band secured in front.

When it reached 6:30 you called out to your parents.

"Night!" You called from the top of the stairs hoping they would believe you were going to bed.

"Night love"
"Night honey" the called back.

Quietly you tip toed down the stairs and out the back door meeting John.

"Hi" he whispered leaning against the wall.

"Hi" you replied flattening your dress.

He opened the back gate and the two of you started walking towards the cavern.

"Thanks for doing this" you smiled at the boy.

"No problem. Sorry we cut your night short last night" he chuckled pulling a cigarette out of his back pocket.

You laughed turning to face him.

"Don't worry, it's better that you found me rather than Cyn" you chuckled observing his teddy boy attire.

"True true" he replied flicking the cigarette to the floor.

The two of you continued walking towards the cavern club. Once you arrived the familiar warm feeling you got there consumed your body.

"Drink?" John asked leaning against the bar.

"Oh don't worry I'll get it" you replied pulling your purse out.

"It's the least I can do for cutting your night short"  he demanded putting your purse back in your bag.

"Thank you, just a lemonade please" you told him picking up two straws.

"Paul and George are over there, go sit with them" he told you pointing to the boys.

You made your way over and sat next to Paul as George was sat opposite him.

"Hello love" Paul spoke wrapping his arms around you.

"Hi Paul" you sighed into the hug.

He chuckled rubbing the top of your head.

"There you are" John sung placing the drink down in front of you.

"Thanks" you thanked him sipping the drink.

"So let's continue from last night, paul you seeing anyone?" George asked looking towards him.

"No, but I like someone" he admitted shrugging his shoulders.

"Oh yeah? Spill" John teased him making you and George laugh.

"Well she's got beautiful eyes, and hair that flows perfectly. Her smile is gorgeous and lights up the room. She never fails to make me laugh" he gushed

"Hey that sounds like my Cyn, you keep you dirty little hands off her McCartney" John laughed looking Paul in the eyes.

"Maybe cause she knows Cyn" he shrugged.

"Holy shit" John mumbled.

"What?" George asked turning to the boy.

"I've figured it out, I know who Paul likes" John smirked at Paul.

"Oh go on, tell us" you asked him interested in who he thought it was.

"You, it's you Y/N" he announced loudly to the table.

That was John for you, always a loud person. Lucky for you, he ended up being your brother in law.