Wedding day continued (paul)

After the ceremony you and your new husband made your way to the party. Paul drove the two of you to the venue in his Austin Healey 3000. The two of you drove along absolutely in love with each other. His had rested on your thigh drawing small circles with his thumb.

"I love you so much. I wouldn't want to marry anyone other than you". He stated looking from the road to you.

"You were and always be the person for me" you admitted lifting his hand and placing a kiss on it.

The drive continued with the radio flowing out into the warm spring breeze.  Finally you pulled up to the venue filled with all your fiends and family. Paul walked around the car to your side and opened your door helping you out.

"Thank you, what a gentleman" you joked holding his hand tight.

"Anything for my lady" he replied bowing in-front of you.

The two of you stood there and laughed before you remembered that you needed to tell him something. You turned to face him.

"Paul I have something I need to tell you" you confessed looking up at him.

"You've already married me, you can't say no know" he said looking at you worried.

"No! Oh god no it's not that" you assured him

"Then what is it?" He asked taking your face in his hands.

"You're going to be a father" you whispered looking him dead in the eye.

"We're having a baby? You're pregnant?" He rambled

You softly nodded your head.

"We're going to have a baby Paul. You and me" you confirmed kissing him.

"I can't believe this! Oh my Y/N this is all we've ever wanted!" He cried kissing you back.

"I know" you nodded not breaking the kiss.

The two of you were stood out there for quite a while when John came out and told the two of you to get inside.

"Hey you love birds! I know you're just married but there's people waiting in here!" He called in disbelief.

"Okay we're coming!" You and Paul laughed making your way inside.

The two of you walked in hand in hand grinning like two little children. Everyone cheered and clapped before taking their seats at their allotted tables. You and Paul along with your parents and close family were sat at the long white table with you and Paul in the middle. Busied each of you sat your parents. Your mum and dad on one side and Paul's dad on his side.

"Should we tell them?" He whispered leaning into your ear.

You nodded calling your parents to pay attention.

"We have something to tell you guys" you admitted looking at your parents and Paul's dad Jim.

"You're going to be grandparents" he told them smiling at you.

"Oh honey! I can't believe this. Oh I'm so happy for the two of you" your mum cried hugging your tight.

Whilst your mum was hugging you, your father had gone to Paul and shook his hand he told him

"You look after the two of them okay. I trust you Paul. If there's anyone I want my daughter to marry it's you" he admitted

"Thank you sir" he replied smiling.

Paul's dad Jim embraced you and wished the two of you the best. You and Jim had always been close as you had know Paul since before his mother had died.

"Oh my Y/N! This is so exciting. Im so proud to see you grown into a beautiful woman and marry my boy. Mary absolutely adored you and would be over the moon that you're staring a family with our Paul" he assured sitting back next to Paul.

"Thank you Jim" you replied wiping your tears from your eyes.

"I wish she was here to see you" Paul admitted leaning his head on your shoulder.

Soon after the food came out and everyone started eating. Light muttering filled the room as everyone enjoyed the food. Once that was down you heard someone tapping their glass.

"Hi everyone. I wanted to make a quick speech. To Paul and Y/N, I don't think I've ever seen anyone more in love with you. Just look at them, they're leaning on each other now." George made everyone chuckle

"No really, you two are truly beautiful. I've grown up with the two of you and have so many memories with the two of you. Like when Y/N got so scared of her parents finding out that her and Paul were going out, that the two of them sat and cried in my garden for at least and hour" he laughed looking at you

"Hey! We promised never to speak of that again. How do you even remember that?" You called to George going bright red and burying your face in Paul's neck.

"I remember a lot of things. Don't worry." He replied raising his eyebrow.

"Or like when Y/N first got her period around Paul's and he phoned me in the middle of the night thinking she was dead. I'll never forget Paul whispering down the phone at two in the morning, "I think she's dead. There's blood everywhere". I couldn't believe what I was hearing" he said trying to contain his laughter

You looked at Paul and couldn't stop laughing. His face was bright red as he tried to contain his embarrassment.

"You're so sweet" you chuckled tidying to comfort him.

"You're dead George. I'm telling you dead" Paul called laughing at George.

"Well with that I better stop" he said sitting down and wrapping his arm around Pattie.

Everyone carried on chatting until it was time for the first dance.

"Welcome to the dance floor mr and Mrs McCartney" pulled you out of your thoughts.

Paul took your hand in his and led the two of you to the dance floor.

Can't help falling in love by Elvis played loudly in the room as the two of you swayed back and forth. Paul spun you and kissed you as you danced. Each time it reached the chorus, he whispered the lyrics into your ear.

"I can't help falling in love with you" he whispered into your ear pulling your hair back from your face.

He placed his hands on you stomach not yet showing your baby.

"And you"

AS PROMISED YOU ASKED FOR A PART TWO SO YOU SHALL RECEIVE. SEND ME SOME IDEAS FOR WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE THANK YOUUUU.