My photographer (george)

Todays the day. You have recently been hired as the Beatles photographer. Brian Epstein, the Beatles manager, had seen you photographing over bands in the cavern club and hired you. The Beatles had just started filming a hard days night so you were hired to capture behind the scenes.

You got out of bed and had a shower. By the time you got out you were already behind your schedule. You quickly combed over your hair and slipped into your favourite blue dress. You zipped up your white go go boots, picked up your new film camera and ran out the door.

You finally made it to set and everyone was buzzing. It was so loud. You had no idea where to go, who to speak to.

"Hey! Y/N Over here!" You heard a loud voice call
You turned to see Brian.

"Hello Mr Epstein. It's a pleasure to be here" you reply plastering the biggest smile on your face.

"I'm sorry but it's busy around here. No time to talk. The boys are this way" he says leading you to the famous four.

You make it to a door with a star on it saying "The Beatles". This is it you thought. Get your self together Y/N. when you enter the room it goes silent with four heads whipping round to face you.

"Boys this is Y/N. There your new photographer. Please don't loose them" Brian says giving the boys a stern look.
When he leaves your stood there not knowing what to do.

"Umm.. hi I'm Y/N" you whisper fiddling with your camera strap.

The first boy to approach you is John. He sticks his hand out for a handshake. However, when you go to take it he flips your hand over and kisses it.

"It's a pleasure my Y/N" he says in a silly voice bowing in front of you.

All the boys in the back giggle but one. George. He has thick dark hair and deep brown eyes. You had both locked eyes as he frowned mouthing a little "I'm sorry".

After all the boys introduced themselves to you they were called onto set to start filming. During them filming you snuck around taking photos of them. Well taking photos of one of them. You focused on George. He looked so perfect strumming his guitar, his eyebrows would knit together as he focused on the cords.

"Cut!"

It was finally time for lunch. You walked back into the dressing room to retrieve some more film. As you entered singing and laughter filled your ears as all four of the boys sat on the sofa joking about. Suddenly they realised you were there.

"Hey Y/N you get any good shots?" Paul questioned as he puffed on his cigarette.

"Ummm yeah I got quiet a few. I think I got some good ones of George, but I'll have to wait until I get them developed" you mumbled as you changed the film in your camera.

This caused a lot of whooping and chanting from the boys.

"So then. George is your favourite huh. I think Y/N here likes our little Georgie!" John laughed as he voiced his opinion.

"Oh shut it Lennon" you whispered rushing out the room as you began to cry.

You hated when people made assumptions about you. Especially when they were true and you couldn't deny them. You looked at where your feet had carried you and it was a room with a white piano in the middle. You sat down at the stall playing about with a few cords and humming along, eventually adding some words.

"Why do you build me up ... hummm. "
"Oh buttercup baby"

What you didn't know was George was leaning against the door frame smirking at you.

"I thing the next bit should be. Just to let me down. What do you think?" George asked looking at the ground then at you

"Oh I'm sorry. I probably shouldn't be in here" you rapidly reply picking up your bag and camera ready to leave.

"No please stay." George reassures
"Im sorry about them. They don't know when to be quiet"

"It's fine. I shouldn't take things to heart." You say locking eyes with the boy.

"So. Am I your favourite? Im joking don't worry." He chuckles walking towards you

"Yes" you whisper under your breath.

George raises his eyebrow.
"Yes huh. So I guess you wouldn't mind if I did this?"

The space closed between you as you both lent in closing your eyes and giving into his lips. He held your face as you rested your arms around his neck. It was like the world had faded away, as if it was just you and George.

The kiss ended as you both pulled away looking into each other's eyes.

"I probably should have asked you this sooner. Do you have a boyfriend?"

You laughed as he smiled at you. To confirm your answer you smashed your lips into his.