Who drugged my wife? (john)

You woke up sweating whilst wrapped up in johns arms. Carefully you untangled your legs from him and threw back the covers. You peeled his hand from your waist causing him to stir. John was a light sleeper, always had been. The tiniest of things would wake him up. The only problem is you didn't want him awake.

"Mhmm" John murmured rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"Shhh go back to sleep" you whispered brushing his hair from his face.

Your head started spinning as you held onto Johns arm to keep you stable. Quickly he sat up in bed holding you upright so you didn't fall off.

"John I don't feel good" you croaked slumping your head to his shoulder.

His hand made it to your forehead where he was met with heat.

"Shit love, you're burning" he worried removing the covers from you fully.

"Y/N love somethings wrong you need to go to the hospital" he insisted getting dressed.

"No! John I don't want to" you cried holding your head which was pounding.

"Honey you're not okay" he groaned annoyed at your stubbornness.

"Please John. Can we at least wait until later?" You asked laying back down slowly.

"Fine" he huffed

"But I'm calling one of the boys to stay here with you whilst I go and get some bits.

You slowly nodded your head carefully.

JOHNS POV:

I walked downstairs leaving Y/N to sleep so I could phone one of the boys to wait here with her. The closest on to us was Paul so I tried him.

The phone rang when a female voice answered.

"Hello?" She mumbled into the phone.

"Hi is Paul there?" I asked fiddling with the wire.

You could hear her place the phone down and walk off to get him. Suddenly his loud voice filled the speaker.

"John!" He called clearly high.

"You're high aren't you?" I questioned already knowing the answer

"So what? You're so boring" he replied.

"Y/N's sick" I stated fed up with him.

"What?" You could hear the regret in his voice but I hung up before giving him an answer.

The next person on the list was George.

The phone rang for a while before Pattie answered.

"Hello?" she softly spoke.

"Pattie, it's John. Is George there?" I asked waiting again.

Suddenly George's voice filled my ears.

"John it's four in the morning. What do you want?" He mumbled clearly waking up.

"Y/N's sick. I don't mean like a cold sick. She's really sick" I explained

"Shit is she's okay?" He asked worried.

"Not really. I need to go and get some bits and don't really want to leave her here by herself. I know it's a lot to ask but can you wait here and watch her?" I explained rubbing my head.

"Yeah, I'll be there in a bit" he confirmed.

"Thanks" I quickly replied before hanging up.

YOUR POV:

Not long after John had gone downstairs your stomach had began to churn. Your body curled into a ball trying to ease the pain but failed miserably. Before you knew it you were up and running to the toilet and emptying the contents of your stomach.

You heard footsteps making their way up the stairs so decided to call out to John.

"John" you wept barely audible.

He must have seen the light under the door and came rushing in.

"Shit Y/N!" He cried sitting you up against the wall.

"Look at me sweet girl" he whispered holding your head up.

Your eyes were increasingly feeling heavy as you fought them to stay open. Tears flowed down your face.

"John I really don't feel good" you groaned your head falling towards him.

A knock was heard on the front door. John quickly rushed down the stairs letting George in as quickly as possible. They both raced up the stairs back to you.

"George can you drive us to the hospital" John asked picking you up bridal style

"Yeah I'm out the front" he agreed following John downstairs.

"No" You muttered loosing your voice.

"Y/N Lennon you listen to me! You're not well and I need to make sure you're okay. If you die I would never forgive myself for doing nothing to stop it!" he cried shutting you up.

The car ride was filled with you groaning and John crying but it wasn't long until you arrived.

John rushed into the entrance carrying you.

"PLEASE ANYONE. MY WIFES ILL!" He called gaining attention.

Doctors and nurses surrounded you rushing you to a room. John sat outside crying begging to be let in. George tried his best to comfort him but all John wanted was you.

Finally the doctors had hooked you up to all the machines they needed to and slightly calmed down. A few of them left the room catching Johns attention.

"Is she okay?" He uttered tired from the last few hours.

"She's stable at the moment. It looks like she's been drugged with some pretty toxic stuff and had an extremely bad reaction to it." they admitted looking at their notes.

"Drugged! Who the hell has drugged her?" Interrupted pacing the halls.

"We don't know but we recommend you contact the police" they instructed.

"She's in a pretty bad state. Someone could have thought it was funny but someone could have been trying to kill her" they suggested.

"Okay. Can I see her?" He asked looking in the room.

"Yeah just be careful" they advised.

John turned towards George. Both of them panicked.

"Come in with me? Please" he asked George scared to see you alone.

The two of them walked in to find you hooked up to all kind of machines. They couldn't recognise you. John pulled the chair to be beside you and grappled your hand careful of the wires.

"I promise you we'll find who done this. I'll never let this happen again" he promised kissing the back of your hand