Layla (george)

For a while now you and your husband George haven't been as close as you used to. He would always take you everywhere he went and loved showing you off. But recently he hasn't even acknowledged you. You'd had enough of it so decided that you were going out tonight. Paul was having a party so that's where you were going to go.

As you were getting ready George walked into the bedroom. Of course he payed attention when you were doing something for yourself for once you thought.

"Where are you going?" He questioned leaning against the wall.

"Out" you replied turning to look at him.

You were wearing a beautiful red silk dress that complimented your flowing blonde hair.

"Wearing that?" He mumbled looking at you in the mirror

"What's your problem? You haven't acknowledged me in weeks and now I'm doing something for myself you care!" You answered with anger building up inside of you. But before you let it get too much you grabbed your purse and left.

When you arrived at Paul's house you were greeted by him and Linda at the door.

"Y/N! You came." Paul called out pulling you into a hug.

"Of course I came." You replied as he let go off you so you could hug Linda.

"No George?" She questioned embracing you.

"No I need time away from him. He's being an idiot at the moment" you informed them before giving them a bottle of wine you picked up on the way over.

"Don't worry I'll knock some sense into him" Paul assured you ushering you into the house.

"Don't bother" you called out whilst heading to the garden.

As you walked into the garden you were met with the most gorgeous plants. George cared for your garden. He cared for it more than you. You decided to sit on the bench surrounded by bushes so you could blend in and observe people. You weren't a huge party person, but you liked seeing other people at them.

Not long after sitting doing you spotted Eric Clapton, one of George's good friends. You decided to go and say hi as you got on well with him.

"Eric!" You called walking towards him.

"Y/N?" He asked turning to you.

"Oh Eric. It's nice to see you" you replied hugging him.

"You too. George hasn't been bringing you to the studio sessions. What happened?" He questioned

"To be honest Eric I couldn't tell you. He's being an idiot and hasn't spoken to me for weeks." You informed him whilst sipping from your glass.

You and Eric stood and spoke about everything including you and George and Eric's love life. As you spoke people came to smoke in the garden and people left. You would occasionally leave you get new drinks.

After hours of talking you saw George storming into the garden as you and Eric sat on the bench. You had Eric's jacket wrapped around you as the temperature had dropped and you had become cold.

"Here he comes" you mumbled looking at Eric.

"Hey get off my wife" he shouted at Eric.

"Hey mate calm down" Eric told him as you turned away pulling a cigarette out of your bag and lighting it.

"Don't mate me! And since when did you smoke?" He yelled pulling the cigarette out of your hands.

"Since you started treating me like a maid and not your wife!" You screamed finally letting it all out. Tears started flowing down your face

With this Paul and Linda rushed out of the house and tried to get everybody inside and away from your heated argument.

"You haven't spoken to me in God know how long. And now you come her and scream at me" you cry trying to push him. But as you do so Eric comes behind you and holds you back.

"I told you to get your hands off my wife!" George called storming closer to the two of you.

Paul started running towards the three of you holding George back from you.

"Calm down. I get it you're upset but now isn't the time or place." Paul told him as he looked at you with sympathetic eyes.

"Get in the car, where going home!" George called walking away from you.

"I'm not going anywhere with you!" You informed him sitting back in the bench.

With this George turned around and started pacing towards you but Paul held him back and told him you were going to stay with him.

"Leave her George. You need to give her space okay? She'll stay here and you can have a calm conversation with her in the morning" Paul assured him walking George back to his car.

With George gone Linda lead you into the front room that had cleared out as people left. You sat on the sofa crying as Eric hugged you trying to soothe you.

"I can't do it. I can't go back to him" you cried looking at Linda. 

"Hey it's okay. It'll be fine. You two always work it out" she assured you but you had decided that this time it was too far. He was going to hurt you. He had stormed towards you.

"Really. I'm not going back" you replied looking at your ring.

Eric piped up
"You don't have to go back"

A/N:INSERT LAYLA BY ERIC CLAPTON