Chapter 10 ~ Confronting Demon Beldam, And Saving Many Lives

Hannah held her bag with the puppy, the purple tim, NiGHTS, and Reala close for safety with Other Toby beside her, knowing that Hannah was ready to brace for the outcome of this final battle. As they came close to the living room entrance, they first peeked in the living room, seeing all kinds of eerie and frightening green ghostly glow in all the walls, even as they were covered in a massive spider web with spiders crawling everywhere. The bug furniture also looked old, decaying, and a corpse with items and stuff scattered around in each groaning in creaking sound, but the room was also partly dark and barely brutal to see a thing or anyone in the room, which was a little challenging. Hannah looked around, thinking that maybe he wasn't in the room or long gone. But the puppy growls, sensing that the monster is still in the room. As he sees the monster's shadow, the group sees something like a tall chest box. The shadow slowly lifts its hand in a stream of eerie light, lighting the candles in blood-red flames to shine, revealing that the tall chest was the coffin containing Roselette's corpse but also showing... Other Balan is on the couch. However, Balan was no longer in the form he was before the game started; it made the group all in silent fear with widened eyes.

Demon-Beldam Balan: *speaking like Demon Beldam combined with Other Balan's voice, calm and dark-toned* So... you're all back. And you brought the flea-bitten vermin with you? *looked angered as he pointed to the puppy in Hannah's bag*

NiGHTS and Reala: *gasp in shock and terror at Other Balan's look*

The pup: *whimpers in shock*

Monster Other Toby: *snarls at Other Balan*

The purple tim peeped in fear of this sight, quickly hiding in the bag. Other Balan seemed scarier than the last time Hannah saw him. His height was now 10.9 ft, meaning he grew three times taller than humans with very tall limbs, skinnier than a scarecrow or in his previous forms. His entire clothes and shoes were darker than the original colors of red, dark blue, white, and gold. Still, this time, the clothes were all wrecked and stitched up with needle thread, keeping the gold line in place; his hands were now like spatulas tidied with needle fingers in sharp and pointy claws with holes in the middle of his hands. His hair was now past his shoulders, reaching to the center of his back, looking like tentacle-like tendrils, while his skin was lighter than grey and cracked like glass, and his teeth sharper. Hannah and Other Toby were shocked at what the demon had done to poor Other Balan; they saw him as being way more flexible to move but also combined with the demon's voice in speaking with Other Balan's voice. Hannah and Other Toby backed away from Other Balan, shocked by his proper form.

Hannah: N-No, I... I brought a friend, and he is unique like the others by my side.

Other Balan soon stands up to walk towards Hannah with a sickening grin.

Demon-Beldam Balan: You know... out of all the fourteen guests I used to have, I love you the very most~ *very gently strokes Hannah's cheeks softly, not cutting Hannah's skin with his needle fingers, and in taping her nose, both his hands sounded like needles scrapping, and tapping onto each other or against something metal*

Hannah: *keeping calm while her fear is slightly shown* I swear that y-you have a very... funny way of showing it...

Other Balan then bows, thanking Hannah for the comment Hannah gave, and then walks away a bit while looking at her.

Demon-Beldam Balan: So, where are they? The ghost hearts that contain their eyes?

Hannah slowly gets the fourteen hearts out of the bag, showing him when she sees the hearts floating in mid-air. Other Balan sees them, but they float away quickly before he grabs them. They all land back into Hannah's hands as she holds them close.

Hannah: Hold on, Balan. We're still working on our game, are we?

Demon-Beldam Balan: No, I suppose not. First things first, you must see if you can even dare revive the young Roselette from the dead... if you had figured out my second clue, that is, hehehe~