Chapter 6 ~ The September's Theatre, And A Unexpected Gift

After entering the room, Hannah noticed no people in the room. She proceeded to the kitchen but found a table with a box and plenty of food. After meticulously inspecting the table, her eyes eventually rested upon a written letter authored by Other Balan.

Balan's letter: Dear Hannah,

I am pleased to inform you that the Gypsy Brothers have extended a special invitation to you for a show that will take place downstairs after lunch. I am confident you will have a wonderful time, especially since I have created a new outfit for you, and Lance has made a backpack you can keep and take to your world. The backpack is ideal for carrying your regular clothes and pajamas while keeping your other belongings safe and secure. We are excited to have you join us for dinner tonight and hope you have a wonderful time with Toby. We are sending you our love and best wishes.

Love, Balan. And Lance.

Hannah smiled and opened the box, and inside it was a set of new clothes, new shoes, and a new backpack for Hannah. She was amazed by how they all looked and decided to try the uniform after she ate all the food on the table. In moments, Hannah was coming out of the house feeling full from eating lunch and now dressed in her new uniform. The clothes were in a mashup of both Balan and Lance's uniforms with patterns and colors in the most beautiful texture, and with the backpack in the same pattern as her universe-colored pajamas, it also was able to fit on her back, filled with her regular clothes and shoes for the meantime. The hairclip she wore was a crescent moon with a star and a crimson ribbon, making Hannah feel more beautiful at the same time. She smiles, locking her lips, before giving a loud burp and patting her stomach a few times, feeling full from all she could eat for lunch. But as she just walked down the stairs, she heard a familiar bark and looked behind her to see the pup from her world, or she thought it was another version of the pup.

Hannah: Huh? A little puppy? I recall that there is a pup like you at home.

The pup soon walks down the roof and jumps safely on the ground and in front of Hannah, scratching behind his ears with his back left foot.

Hannah: This might sound odd or weird to ask, but you must be the other pup.

The pup stops scratching himself and looks at Hannah... speaking to her for the first time, and honestly, the pup sounded like a 6-year-old child talking to her.

Pup: No. I'm not the other of anything or anyone. I'm just me.

Hannah: *blinks in shock for a few seconds* O-Oh... I can see you don't have button eyes, but um... if you're the same puppy, how can you talk?

Pup: I just can, whenever I want to and whenever I gain trust from someone who sees me as their ally.

Hannah: But, there is something you might not know... From where I live, puppies don't talk.

Pup: No? Not even any other animal? *soon sees Hannah shake her head* you're the expert on these things. *walks to a tree and hops to it* At least you didn't call me a big fat wuss puss like those bullies did to me AND Toby!

Hannah was shocked to hear that and realized that it was the very same pup from her world, but he wasn't happy about being called that by Toby from her world and making Hannah feel bad.

Hannah: I'm sorry, I-I didn't know that Toby got called like that too; I didn't.

Pup: It is alright; I can tell you were never like the bullies, especially since you seem like Kira and Lyra together in the same flower.

Hannah: *softly blushes too soon and looks to the pup* Thank you, but this is still odd; how did you get here?

Pup: Honestly, I've been coming here for a while.