Guard my heart too

Start from the beginning

Greggy look at his phone, "kalokang bata ire, day off yung tao eh."

"Sorry ma'am but wala po akong pasok bukas." He replied.

"But still, it's Monday kaya you should not be lazy."

Greggy rolled his eyes, it's always like this. But he can't also decline it.

On the next day, Greggy show up in his as usual attire. "Good morning, ma'am." His greetings every morning.

"Wow you made it kuya!" Aimee grinned at him.

"Anything you want ma'am." He said before hopping in the car.

His eyes falls into the rear mirror and he was shock when he saw Irene. "Good morning ma'am." He greeted looking behind.

"Good morning din sir." She smile.

Greggy nodded trying not to smile too much.

They went to school of Aimee, it's already near lunch and Irene feel hungry.

"Mag Tagaytay tayo." Irene announce after the enrollment.

Greggy lean his head on the seat of the car thinking that he lost his rest day because of this two sisters.

"Dun na lang kayo mag pahinga." She said, Greggy look at the driver they exchange some glances before the driver turn their way to Tagaytay.

They arrived, Aimee is already fell asleep so they don't have choice but to book a room so that the kid can take a rest.

"Na lo lowbat din naman po pala siya." Greggy said as he put the kid on the bed.

"Yes, everytime." Irene chuckled.

"So ma'am you can also take a rest." Greggy said, he's in the middle of walking out when Irene grab his arms.

"Irene- ma'am." Greggy look at her.

"Samahan mo ako." Irene requested.

"But my work will only involved miss Aimee." He answered.

"Ako ang bahala, samahan mo ako." Irene repeated with a glare knowing that she can get him with that glare.

Indeed Greggy folded as soon as he saw that glare. "Yes ma'am." He answered instead.

They went to a Bazaar, Greggy just following her. "Greggy try some clothes too."

"No thanks ma'am." Greggy answer.

Irene stare at him, so Greggy gulp a little. "Choose something for me then, ma'am." Greggy knew he's not good at clothing that's why he's always wearing a basic outfit.

Irene happily chooses something for the guard. It's also a rewards for not leaving her sister alone.

"Try na." Irene said giving the clothes to Greggy.

Greggy stare a little, "Dito ma'am?" He asked shyly.

"Yes? Do you want me to come out? Of course hahahaha!" Irene get embarassed her face started to get red.

"No no ma'am stay here." Greggy locked the door of the changing room.

"I will going to look behind na lang." Irene said, "You did not ask me my size ma'am." Greggy said as he remember.