Love triangle? I can fix that

Start from the beginning

"I can follow you just fine with my eyes closed." Wednesday said angrily.

"Alright." Tyler said. Retracting his arm and putting his hand in his pocket, walking once again. A few minutes later, Tyler smiled and stopped, Wednesday stopped to.

"You can open your eyes now." Tyler said, smiling so brightly. Wednesday opened her eyes to be met with fairy lights all over the crypt, it was so..bright. Wednesday hated it. It reminded her of Enid, but at least Enid knew her enough to turn off her lights when Wednesday came back to the dorm.

"This doesn't look like evidence." Wednesday said, gritting her teeth. Did Tyler just lie to her? Saying it was evidence but really wanted to take her on a date? Like Wednesday would ever go on a date with Tyler.

"Well I..Uh-" Tyler stuttered out. Wednesday glared at him.

"I'll be going now, goodnight Tyler." Wednesday said, wanting to go back to the comfort of the dorm. She also somewhat missed Enid. Wednesday started walking away until Tyler grabbed her by the arm. This sent shivers down Wednesday's spine and she immediately jolted back. This got her angrier. If Tyler hadn't lied to her, she could be in her bed, playing the cello, or writing her novel right now.

"I don't like you, Tyler. And I won't ever. So let it go." Wednesday said, keeping her composure. Tyler looked at her with a solemn look. Wednesday almost smiled.

"Goodnight." Wednesday spat out. She walked out of the crypt. Wednesday just wanted to sleep.

----

Wednesday opened the door to see Enid on her bed on her phone. Enid sat up.

"Hey, Willa. Your back so soon? You usually don't come back until like 11." Enid said, confused. Wednesday set down her bag and took off her vest.

"Tyler said he found evidence but actually tricked me into going on a date with him. So as you call it, I'm having 'Boy Troubles'." Wednesday said.

"I don't get how they expect me to like them back when they don't even know me." Wednesday said.

"Tyler doesn't know that I don't like touch and doesn't know that I don't like it being bright." Wednesday grumbled, she sat on her chair and took out her typewriter.

"How? It's very obvious." Enid said, Wednesday nodded.

"Then there's Xavier." Wednesday said.

"He's a nice guy, though?" Enid said.

"That's the problem." Wednesday said, looking at Enid.

"I'm not looking for nice. I want a challenge. Why would I want someone that will give me a fight. Like I have to earn their love." Wednesday said. Enid for whatever reason blushed and looked away.

"Oh." Enid said. Wednesday went back to typing. Typical Wednesday, writing to distract her from socializing. Wednesday couldn't really think though. How would she go back to Tyler like this. Well that was sort of an easy decision. Just never see him again. But Tyler would go back to Wednesday and apologize. Wednesday doesn't want that.

"Hey Wednesday." Wednesday hummed.

"Would you ever picture yourself dating a girl?" Enid asked, Wednesday thought, she never actually did. She always thought that she wouldn't have to picture herself with anybody.

"No, I haven't pictured myself with anyone." Wednesday admitted. Enid let a small "oh" out. Wednesday nodded.

"Have you?" Wednesday asked, Enid blushed.

"Yes." Enid mumbled. Wednesday went back to pretending to type.

"If you were to date a person. What would you want them to be like?" Enid said. Wednesday never actually thought about that.

"Like I said before, a challenge." Wednesday said.

"Am I a challenge?" Enid asked. Wednesday froze. Was this like a confession? Maybe she's looking into this too much. Enid could be a challenge. She's too bright and colorful, she also doesn't give what Wednesday wants.

"Yes." Wednesday said. Enid almost squealed. Wednesday wanted to smile, she didn't though, just staring at her typewriter.

"How am I a challenge?" Enid asked, Wednesday thought about it for a bit before answering.

"Your very colorful, something I hate. And whenever I tell you to wear less colors. You don't. You don't give me what I want. That's a challenge." Wednesday said.

"Oh." Enid said, Wednesday almost laughed when she snuck a peek at Enid's red flustered face.

"Ill keep that in mind then." Enid said, Wednesday nodded.

Wednesday thinks she found her challenge.