SheWolf

Credits to: CrowFace

(Smut at the end)

Tip. Tip. Tap.

Were the sounds Wednesday heard in the closet, the sounds were followed by some stiffled cries. She decided to investigate, but first, she grabbed a weapon due to the inconveniences that had happened last semester. Whilst the events were long gone and it was already a month into the semester, you could never be too weary. She felt her body tense as she opened the closet door. However, when she saw her blonde haired roommate, she calmed. "Enid? Why are you crying in the closet. Do i need to nail gun someone's heart again?" she asked with a slightly confused expression, yet not far from violent. The blonde sniffled and let out a quiet laugh.

"Its stupid for even saying it but," she smiled weakly, "Don't worry about it Wens." Wednesday winced at the nickname, she wanted to stab the girl for even saying it but it made her feel a light emotion she had felt before with Enid. The emotion was giddy like, dare she say, happy. She sighed and sat beside the girl, but far enough to not touch her. Enid wiped away a few of her tears and went to speak again but Wednesday cut her off. "Whilst you don't have to explain, I would rather you do so. Even if I have to withhold my homicidal urges." Enid grinned, but it faded quickly. "My parents. You know how I finally wolfed out before we had gotten excused from school for the year?" Wednesday nodded, of course she had remembered, that was the moment she had realized she was in love with the girl."Well, of course they've been so happy about it. Especially my mom, god shes so happy. But she is so overbearing about it. Shes been talking down to me since it was so late and adding passive comments, I guess i'm just finally sick and tired of it. Sorry, I'm too emotional i know."

Enid began to get up and wipe another tear, but Wednesday had other plans. She yanked her hand and pulled her back down to where she was sitting. "Enid. I do not understand the reason for your apology, I am the one who asked you to share." Wednesday had a monotone expression spiraled on her face. Enid began to apologize, but caught Wednesday's glare, the blonde's face began to tint with pink as she was about to leave, but came to a realization. "What?" The shorter, braided haired girl questioned menacingly. "Uhm,you're still holding my hand Wens." Wednesday looked down to see, she was indeed, still holding Enid's hand. Her face began to feel hot. Like an inferno burning, scolding on her pale skin.

"Ah- My apologies." She pulled her hand away quickly, brushed it off on her shirt, and walked out of the closet door. Enid smiled lightly, and as soon as Wednesday walked into the rest room to cool off, the bright eyed girl squealed in joy. Wednesday splashed herself with cold water and thing gave her a puzzled gesture. "Do not question it, I am just getting distracted by trivial things such as high school romance." She says with a sigh, "I am not even sure how I managed to get myself into this situation." Thing started to sign a 'are you going to tell her' to which she cut him off with a knife being slammed into the counter, knowing what he was going to say. Thing apologized in fear, "I will let her be known of my feelings- whats the thing she always says when talking about romantic advances?" thing signs a 'Discreetly?" and Wednesday shakes her head in agreement, "Yes that's the word. I will let her know of my feeling discreetly." Thing signs a 'i am worried of what you mean by that.'

Enid was walking to her dorm, her day had been nothing out of the ordinary. When she walked into the split room, she noticed a neatly placed black and white wrapped gift on her bed. She looked over confused, seeing her roommate type away on her typewriter, who seemed to be ignoring the fact she had just walked in.

She carefully walked over to the gift before questioning Wednesday, "So uh, what's the gift for?" "Can I not give my dear friend a gift?" the blacked haired girl had questioned monotony, still typing away, to which Enid smiled at the use of the word friend. Her smile quickly switched to fear "Okay, so you cannot just say that WITHOUT me thinking you have not put a bomb in there." Wednesday had a subtle laugh, that would've gone unnoticed if the girl did not have super hearing. However, Enid had grown used to noticing every little way Wednesday showed emotion.