I oop- jumpscare

Credits to: Chaotic_idiotic_lesbean

Surely there was some reason Wednesdays family became outcasts? Obviously their macabre spirit is why they're considered unusual now but surely something kickstarted the hate normies hold for them? Enid keeps trying to figure it out but Wednesday doesn't make it obvious at all. I mean they're girlfriends now and she still doesn't answer the question any time Enid asks. "Come on Wednesday what is ittttt?" Enid whined. "I'm not explaining Enid as I'd rather it didn't happen I'm sorry Cara mia" Wednesday answered. "Oh, is it something embarrassing or?" Enid asked. "Not exactly I'm just not fond of it myself" Wednesday explained. "Pleaseeeee tell me" Enid begged. "Maybe one day you'll know but not today Cara mia, now I have to call my parents, you're free to stay or leave" Wednesday answered before getting up from the bed.

Wednesday walked over to her desk and opened the box for the crystal ball before calling her family. "Ah our little Viper! How are you?" Her father shouted. "Fine, me and Enid have been in the dorm all day. "Ah, hello Enid dear!" Morticia shouted slightly enough for Enid to hear as well. "Hi Morticia!" Enid shouted walking over to Wednesdays desk and kissing her head before resting her head on top of it. "How are you dear?" "I'm doing alright, how are you guys?" "We're doing fantastic dear" "Can I ask you guys a question?" Enid asked. "Of course" Gomez answered. "How did you originally become outcasts? Wednesday won't tell me but I really want to know" Enid asked. "I'm afraid if Wednesday won't tell you then we won't either, it's up to her I'm afraid my dear" Morticia answered. "Damn, alright then. Well I've gotta go talk to Yoko about something cause she's been bothering me for the past few hours until I answered when Wednesday got up" Enid explained before kissing Wednesdays cheek and waving goodbye.

As the door closed Wednesday turned to look back at her parents who both had one eyebrow raised "Why haven't you told her?" Gomez asked. "Well I'm not fond of the fact I'm going to turn not some hideous cat so I'm going to put it off as long as I can" Wednesday explained. "What's wrong with it?" Morticia asked. "Well what if it's not something strong? What if I turn into some basic house cat?" Wednesday argued. "As if you could ever be anything but extraordinary ma chère" Morticia argued. "That doesn't make up for it" Wednesday mumbled. "Well it isn't long now is it? You've got your ears, tail, claws and teeth all signs that you should turn on the next full moon" Gomez said. "Yes I know, I'll turn with Enid, how fun" Wednesday said sarcastically. "It actually most likely will be!" Pugsley shouted in the background. "Oh shush, goodbye" Wednesday said suddenly. "Goodbye, update us if anything happens" Morticia responded and Wednesday nodded as her brother and father shouted goodbye as well.

As soon as the call ended Enid walked back into the room. "Hey hun!" Enid shouted slightly as she smiled at her. "Hello mon Cher, I have a question" Wednesday answered as she turned her chair. "Ask away" "When is the next full moon?" Wednesday asked. "Uhhh next week I think, why?" "I'm just wondering, what are you planning on doing?" "Definitely not going to those cage things, apparently they suck so I'm just going to stay in the room" Enid answered. Wednesday just hummed as she stood up, "I'm going to sleep, you're welcome to cuddle with me" She offered. Enid grinned and joined her girlfriend on her bed immediately pulling her into a hug as Wednesday sank into it, leaning on her chest.

Another day, another struggle at keeping it hidden. Wednesday knew it would be this full moon that she'd turn into some form of cat. It was obvious. Her ears and tail popping out whenever she was extremely happy, surprisingly Enid hadn't noticed. Her claws sharpening whenever someone decided to annoy her that day and her teeth sharpening just about whenever during the day. It was getting increasingly annoying. "Hey Weds, you doing alright?" Enid whispered in her ear during their lesson. "Fine" Wednesday hissed slightly as her teeth were biting into her cheeks and her claws were digging into her thighs slightly. "Whatever you say" Enid sighed sitting back. "How long until a full moon now?" Wednesday asked. "Should be tonight, why?" Enid asked. "Curious that's all" Wednesday answered through gritted teeth. God this won't be fun. Yoko turned around to talk to them after the teacher had set them off into work and took one look at them and changed her mind. "I don't know what's going on with you two but I'll leave you be for now" Yoko said whilst leaning back slightly before letting her chair fall back again.