3rd of December, you gave me your sweater

Credits to: WeakNerd_Arms

Enid gave Wednesday one of her sweater's in the morning and ran off.

Why? Wednesday doesn't know. It was the least colorful in her wardrobe and saw her wear it only 2 times in her entire time at Nevermore. It was black and blue. She's not expecting her to wear this right?

Wednesday wore it all day that day.

Even to bed. And let me tell you, the look on Enid's face when she saw that Wednesday wore it to bed. Instead of her usual nightgown, it looked like she was crying.

"Hey, Enid." Wednesday asked.

"Yes, Weds?" Enid said, and turned to Wednesday who was laying on her back with Enid's sweater on.

"Why did you give me this?" Wednesday asked, Enid smiled.

"There's this thing where on the 3rd of December, you give the person you love most a sweater." Enid said, Wednesday stayed quiet for a second. Before getting up. Wednesday looked in her closet and shuffled through her clothes, her hanger's clanging together. She finally picked one. It was a black sweater with a white hood. Wednesday walked to her bed and handed her a sweater.

"Here." Wednesday said, the moonlight shining on her face perfectly. Enid blushed. But took the sweater and took put it on. Wednesday's sweater was fluffy inside and smelt like her. Enid's sense caught on that. And she loved it. Enid put on a warm smile and looked at Wednesday. Wednesday face blushed and crossed her arms and looked away. Enid chuckled and grabbed Wednesday's hand, silently asking for cuddles. Wednesday nodded and she crawled into bed with Enid.

She didn't want to say it.

Enid was practically fighting herself to not say 'I love you' . She didn't though, as much as she wanted to. She couldn't.

"Your sweater smells like you." Wednesday said, Enid blushed.

"Yours too." Enid mumbled into Wednesday back, pulling her impossibly close.

"I love you." Enid said, she didn't hear anything back for 5 seconds. She panicked.

"Y-you don't have to say it back! I just- I needed to get it off my chest, it's been bothering me for the past few weeks now." Enid spilled out. Rambling on.

"I love you, too." Wednesday said, loud and clear. Enid stopped. Did she really say that? Did Wednesday Addams's really say 'I love you' back to Enid.

Wednesday heard sniffling.

"What? What are you doing? Why are you crying?" Wednesday said worryingly.

"I just sniff love you so much, and it means so much for you to say it back." Enid said, smiling into Wednesday back. Hugging her even tighter.

"Want me to say it again?" Wednesday said, smiling to.

"Yes. Yes I do, please." Enid said fast.

"I love you, Enid." Wednesday said.

"I love you, too, Wednesday."