You're a mean one, Ms. Addams

Credits to: WeakNerd_Arms

Wednesday Addams's hated Christmas.

Wow! What a shocker, am I right?

Everyone could tell that she did just by how much crabbier she would be when she saw people having Santa hats. Even Ajax replaced his infamous beanie, to a Santa hat. She frowned upon seeing the Christmas light's all around the school. There was even some on the tree in the Quad. She had seen a lot of people take Instagram photo's there.

Wednesday also had to deal with Enid, her blasting K-pop and "Tay-Tay's" music. Now she has to deal with Christmas music. "Jingle bell rock" and "All I want for Christmas is you" was one of Enid's favorites. Wednesday practically memorized the lyrics. At least Enid didn't bother to decorate, right?

Wrong.

Their dorm room was even more decorated than the entire school. Enid went to Jericho and bought a plastic tree. Wednesday didn't understand why she didn't just chop down one of the tree's in the forest. At least the small ones. She decorated it with ornaments and lights. Enid begged and begged to decorate Wednesday side, that Wednesday even considered saying yes, but she didn't wanna back down and still said,

"No, Enid" and Enid responded with.

"Your just like the Grinch!" Enid said, with a smile, Wednesday didn't know what the Grinch was.

"Enid?" Wednesday asked while at her desk doing homework.

"Yes, Weds?" Wednesday turned to her.

"What is the Grinch, and why do you keep comparing me to it?" Wednesday asked, Enid laughed for some reason.

"It's this weird green dude that hates Christmas." Wednesday was confused.

"I'm not green, though." Wednesday said, offended.

"I know! But you act just like the Grinch." Enid said, her full attention on Wednesday.

"How does the Grinch act?" Wednesday asked, curiosity getting the best of her.

"He hates decorations that remind him of Christmas. He hates Christmas songs. He also hates children." Wednesday understood now.

"That does sound like me." Wednesday replied. Turning back to her desk.

"They even made a movie about him." Enid said. Wednesday turned around once again, facing Enid.

"They did?" Wednesday said. This got Enid to look up at her phone and smile.

"Would you like to watch it?" Enid asked, Wednesday thought about it, and nodded 'Yes.'.

So now Wednesday was on Enid's colorful bed watching The Grinch on Enid's laptop. Enid would look at Wednesday and she her doing a little smile at the first scene of when the whovile's getting jump scared by one of the robot's, to her disappointment, they didn't fall off the cliff to their deaths.

The ending also did not satisfy Wednesday since the Grinch gave back Christmas to the whoviles.

"What a waste, the Grinch did all that just to give Christmas back." Wednesday said, looking at Enid. But to her surprise, Enid was asleep on her shoulder, snoring softly. Wednesday wanted to push her off. But she didn't. So Wednesday just sat there, sleeping after a couple of minuets too.

---

It was now Christmas day and Wednesday wanted it to already end. But there was one thing she wanted to do before. Wednesday has researched about Christmas and your supposed to give a present to someone that you love.

And the first person that came to mind was Enid.

So she went to the store and bought something for Enid.

Wednesday was..excited? To give the present to Enid. So when it was in the morning on a Sunday. She woke up to Enid above her smiling. Wednesday couldn't help but smile too.

"I want to give you a present!" Enid yelled. Wednesday sat up and un-crossed her arms.

"We have to go to Eugene's bee shack though." Wednesday was confused. Why did they have to go to Eugene. She complied anyway and started going out the door for Eugene's bee shack.

When Wednesday and Enid were 3/4 there, Enid asked Wednesday to close her eyes and Enid would lead her the way, Wednesday was a bit skeptical, but if she was gonna die with Enid, then she wouldn't mind. It would be even better if Enid killed her. But she was too nice for that. Enid held Wednesday hand and she felt the warmth that Enid's hand transmitted to Wednesday's hand.

"We're here!" Enid shouted.

"Hey guys!" Wednesday heard a voice that sounded like Eugene.

"I'm going to lead you in there and on the count of three you can open your eyes, alright?" Wednesday nodded and started walking where Enid was leading her.

"1..."

"2..."

"3!" Wednesday opened her eyes and was met with a cage.

"What's this-" Wednesday asked, but was cut off with seeing a scorpion looking up at Wednesday. Wednesday just stood there staring at the scorpion in shock.

"Ever since you told me about Nero..I wanted to get you another scorpion. It's alright if you don't like it, Eugene could just take care of i-" Wednesday gave Enid a big hug, interrupting her.

"I love it." Wednesday said. Wednesday didn't use the word "Love" often, or more like ever. But she thought it was the right word to say in this situation. Enid hugged back and smiled.

"Oh, here comes the water-works!" Eugene said, Wednesday and Enid looked at Eugene and saw he was crying. Enid smiled and Wednesday knew what she was doing.

"Oh, come here Eugene!"

"Sinclair.." Eugene hugged Wednesday from the other side, trapping Wednesday in a hug. Wednesday didn't mind this though. At least with Enid hugging her, Eugene was an exception.

"I have something for you to, Enid. And Eugene." Wednesday said, they broke her out of the hug and Wednesday took out Presents from under her jacket. How she fit it there, we will never know.

"This one is for you, Enid." Giving Enid a pink bag. "And this one is for you, Eugene." Handing him a yellow bag.

"I can't beleive you remembered to give me a gift!" Eugene said. "Me too!" Enid said.

"Of course, you two are the least annoying people at this horrible school." Wednesday said, they both smiled at the weird compliment. Enid looked inside and gasped.

"It can't be!" Enid pulled out a Twice album.

"OH MY GOD!!" Wednesday! You are the best!" Wednesday's lips curled up into a small smile. Until she got startled by this high pitched squeal that came from Eugene.

"WEDNESDAY, YOU ARE THE BEST FIRST FRIEND EVER!" Wednesday covered her ears because of the noise, Eugene mumbled a small 'sorry'. Eugene was holding up a bee plushie from his favorite video game Minecraft.

"You ramble about that game so much, I had to get it for you when I saw it in a shop in Jericho." Wednesday mumbled. Enid kissed Wednesday forehead and Eugene gave a big thank you. Wednesday face and ears was burning.

"Thank you, Το μαύρο μου τριαντάφυλλο."

I think she likes Christmas now.

Wenclair Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें