Sans : « You will have to quit kicking Dust. Don't think I didn't notice it. » Sans's smile widens as he closes his eye sockets, Killer's eye sockets seem to have the same effect as those of the skeleton with the white pupils. Dust stood startled as his soul started beating fast again, faster than his own fear, or anything else. He fell little by little, his gaze became softer. His hand on Sans's femur suddenly tightens again, his thumb caresses the bone slowly and gently. His feelings were just completely distorted, misunderstood. He wanted Sans, but he wanted to take him away from him so as not to hurt him, he wanted to touch him, to cuddle him, to appreciate him, to kiss him. He wanted to do everything but his soul or some fearful part of him kept him from falling in love properly. But he somehow knew that another part of his soul was attached to the beauty, the voice and the totality of Sans. And despite his own desire, his own love, the sadness and the fear of remaining alone once again because he had let himself go still frightened him. However, the consequences of his fear that had become a toxic part of him didn't want to let go of doing Sans his.

So, Killer, you can go fuck yourself deep.

Killer : « How? » Sans spooned rice with Kimchi and an egg, shoving it all into his mouth as he began to chew. Placing his hand in front of his mouth to avoid looking too dirty or otherwise. He swallowed it all before placing some things back into his spoon. He sighed as he patted Dust's hand. He then turned to Killer.

Sans : « You should apologize, right? » The skeleton with black tears didn't feel like apologizing, but he couldn't say no to Sans. He could never, he loved him too much to give up because of his own pride. He wanted Sans to accept his love, and if that doesn't work after a little while, he'll find himself using force. But he hopes not. It was just to keep it from falling into the hands of someone worse, right? Someone like Nightmare, or Mafia, or Error 404, or anyone else that wasn't him. Dust was among his 'rivals', but Nightmare didn't agree with murdering the comrades.

He inhales and exhales deeply before looking at the hooded skeleton in the shadow that covered his face.

Killer : « Dust, I'm sorry for kicking you. » Sans smiled at Killer before clapping his hands together, Nightmare sneered at the grimace the one with the red target was making. It was rare for him to apologize, after all, he wasn't one to do that because of his shitty character. The little one started to eat again, taking more and more bites, Dust seemed to have calmed down, Horror was almost done, Error seemed to love his food, in fact, everyone seemed to like it.

Sans just grabbed a single bunch of Kimchi before shoving it into his mouth, it was crunchy, it was fresh, it was just delicious. Nightmare seemed to have an appreciation for Kimchi, too. I mean, he kept taking it in all his bites, and often it was Kimchi on its own. At the same time, Kimchi was the freshest, spicy, and delicious thing Sans had ever experienced, so it was only natural that others seemed to like it so much, right? It was also very good for your health, it was like soy sauce, there was always a positive effect with Korean traditional food. Knowing how to cook was always a huge plus, people loved to eat. So if he didn't know how to do that, that would be a problem. It's true that he would make a perfect husband with this kind of talent for cooking, he had often been told that he was good at many things. His general culture was impressive, his intelligence, his cooking, his beauty, his addictiveness, his body, his voice, his aura, his touch, everything about him had to be perfect.

Sans : « Nightmare, do you like Kimchi? » The concerned turned in the direction of the smaller forward before shaking his head, still chewing on the Kimchi. One of its tentacles came to cling to Sans's ankle and others to his legs. And the fact that it's happening under the table, it was just a horrible feeling of being blind. He was powerless against Nightmare. Because, after all, he was not a physical person. This 'Mafia' seemed to have pointed it out.