Cliche

Tony hummed in pleasure as he felt the cool wood of his headboard against his back. He had already came two more times and couldn't believe that he was still fucking her. Well...Abby was actually fucking him in this exact moment. He was up straight in his bed while the raven-haired woman was on top of him, riding him slowly and sensually as she kept her eyes closed or looked up at the ceiling. As she did, Tony studied her face. The curves in her lips, the bones in her jaw, that perfect nose. She truly was beautiful.

He thought to reach out and touch her face, but it was only then that he remembered, he was handcuffed to his own bed. The handcuffs that Abby had brought in her bag were, to Tony's surprise, NOT wrapped in fur. They were just plain old handcuffs. Almost as if Abby WANTED them to hurt. As he pulled at the cuffs, Abby opened her eyes.

"Mmm, you want out?" She asked him.

"Yes...No....I don't know." He admitted with a chuckle. "I wanna touch you."

"Mmm, not yet, Ladies' Man." She smirked and slowly came to a halt before lifting her hips and moving off of him, standing on the floor beside the bed. "Stay right there." She told him before leaving his room.

Tony called out to her. "Yeah, no problem." He tugged at the cuffs again. He tried to be patient as he waited a minute or so for her, but he soon tried to crane his neck around through the doorway of his bedroom to attempt to see her. "What are you doing?" He wondered aloud. "What's taking so long?"

It was quiet for a minute longer before Abby finally returned to his bedroom.

She was no longer naked now as she had on a sexy schoolgirl outfit. But not a total cliche one. A more modest one than Tony was used to. But it still caused his member to throb for her. The t-shirt was black and stopped just above her belly button. The center of the t-shirt had a hole that could show a significant amount of cleavage for him, but the little tie she wore covered that, almost as another torture tactic for poor Tony. The tie was red and plaid, but the skirt she wore was a solid red with one thin, white line around the bottom hem of it. The length of the skirt was the only cliche part about it, as it stopped just barely below her ass as she did a full body turn for Tony to see.

"Jesus, Abs. You look like you belong in the principal's office." Tony immediately hated himself for saying that but smiled when it made her laugh.

"I knew Tony Dinozzo would find something like this sexy." She told him as she went back over to climb on the edge of the bed, crawling up to straddle the agent again while she hiked the skirt up even higher. "The condom still on?" She asked as she looked down between them for confirmation. "Good." She turned around so her back was to him before she moved down onto his cock and began to ride him again.

"Fuck!" Tony groaned to himself, tugging at the handcuffs again with a terrible urge to touch her.

She reached around behind herself to hike the skirt up over her ass so he could see his cock moving in and out of her pussy while she rode him Reverse Cowgirl style. "Mmm, I almost put my pigtails back in." She told him before she let out a soft moan.

"I'm glad you didn't." He told her. "I love your hair down." He pressed his lips together as he held back a moan of his own.

She softly chuckled. "I figured. That's why I didn't. But Tony?"

"Mmm, yeah, Abs?" He asked, almost barely hearing her as he was just focused on staring at her ass.

"Do you EVER want to fuck me the way you see me at work?" She wondered.

"Oh yeah. I do." He admitted. "But it's safer to do it like this."

"What do you mean?" She leaned forward more, resting her hands on the bed on either side of his legs as she rolled her hips much slower for him to watch.

"Shit." He unintentionally whispered out loud before answering her. "If I ever get to fuck you like that...it'll be ten times harder not to wanna fuck you WHILE at work. And I think it'd be hard to explain to H.R. why your lab computer ended up on the floor beside your desk one day. Even harder to try and tell Gibbs." He softly laughed before biting his lip with a moan.

"That makes perfect sense actually." The scientist admitted.

"Abs?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you turn around please?" Tony asked her. "This is so hot, but I need to see your face."

She stopped moving her hips as he said that, smiling to herself. "You're sweet." She said before dialing her smile down a bit and doing as he said. "Better?" She asked him once she was facing him again and she looked down into his eyes.

"Oh yeah." He told her, adjusting his arms slightly so the way they dangled from his handcuffed wrists wouldn't be as uncomfortable anymore. "Can I cum inside you again?"

"Just one more time." She told him as she reached down to pull off the condom and threw it away in the bin beside the bed. She pretended to want to seem responsible with him, but she truthfully loved the first time he came inside her and wouldn't mind a second time, considering this was going to be their last night together after all.

She reached down to take hold of his member so she could position him at her entrance and she watched him look down between them. Biting her lower lip, she watched his expression as she moved down on him again and reveled in the look on his face, as if it were for the first time again.

He softly moaned and looked up into her eyes. "I love your pussy." He told her, still wishing his hands were free, but he didn't complain, knowing that if he did, she would need to get up again to get the handcuff key and he was sick of her leaving, in all honesty.

"Not as much as I love your cock, Tony." She told him as she started to ride him again, resting her hands up on the headboard on either side of Tony's head in front of her. "I'm really going to miss it." She admitted as she started to go a bit faster, closing her eyes again.

"You are so good at riding it." He hummed and looked her up and down as he watched the way her body moved on top of him. "You love that I have no control, don't you?" He asked her, smiling to himself. "Being on top makes you cum harder." He noticed from the last two times Abby came. He had made her cum about six times tonight already, but the last two times were while she was riding him and he realized how much longer her walls collapsed around him and by how much louder her moans were.

"Yeah!" She admitted to him, lulling her head back a bit more, her eyes still closed and she moved even faster.

"That's it." He looked her up and down in that schoolgirl outfit again before his next words slipped out. "You are such a bad girl." Tony watched her breasts move under the black t-shirt and he smirked, noticing her nipples poking through it. "You don't have a bra on. That is so naughty."

"Oh, Tony!" She moaned again, going even faster. "Your cock feels so good. I want you to cum inside me." The bed began to shake with them as the headboard banged against the wall behind the special agent.

"Oh, fuck!" Tony growled through a moan as she said that. "Look at me." He demanded. "Look at me, Abby."

She let out a breath before obeying him and she opened her eyes, looking into his with intensity as they both began to near their orgasms and she moved even faster. Their moans and breathing grew louder together and the way his eyes looked into hers gave her butterflies.

Fear took over her and she crashed her lips against his, keeping her left hand on the headboard behind his head but her right hand moved to hold his cheek while they kissed sloppily and he came inside her with a moan, her climax soon following as she felt him.