Fantasies

Once in his car, Abby and Tony were both a bit quiet while he drove, save for Abby's voice while she'd give him directions.

She'd been in his car a few times before, but this time it felt strange. Perhaps it was because this was her first time ALONE with him in his car and she started to wonder how many other girls had sat in the exact spot she was sitting in right now and what did he do with them there. A part of her wanted to shudder at the thought, but another part of her began to daydream about what that would be like.

It wasn't like she was some cat in heat or anything...but she often thought about those things with multiple people. Perhaps it was her lustful-romantic fantasies coming out, but any time she was alone with someone...she just wondered what it would be like to be taken right then and there. It HAD happened a few times before. But Abby just seemed to love everyone so much that making love with anyone and everyone was appealing to her. Not that she ever WOULD make love to EVERYONE. But it was just one of her quirks. Being around attractive people all day long could become exhausting for her sometimes because she just wanted some crazy fantasies with any of them to come true.

Once in an elevator with Kate, she began to wonder what would happen if they stopped the elevator to make out just for fun. But Abby knows how to control herself, so she, of course, did not go as far as to actually attempt it. But it seemed fun in her head.

Gibbs? That was a road Abby not dare go down though she MAY have thought about it on several occasions.

Almost every agent or friend Abby encountered gave her some type of daydream that she never got to fulfill and Tony was the worst one.

He was extremely off limits to her. The frat boy, the party guy, the jock. The handsome Italian guy who wanted big-boobed, blonde-haired, bimbos who looked like supermodels. That only made him more appealing to her. Not because of the fact that he was off limits, but because of the fact that he was exactly like her first school crush. Not just any old crush...one that she had it HARD for in high school.

He was the captain of the basketball team and she was the weird girl who wore pigtails and dark lipstick everyday. To top it all off...he was the nicest boy in school and that only made 15 year old Abby want him more. He'd smile at her in the hallway and she'd melt into her locker and she'd hear his horrible answers in Chem Lab that made her want to tutor him until he one day would realize that he was in love with her and he'd ask her to prom and they'd win prom king and queen and have pictures in the year book together and he'd go on to be some multi-millionaire after inheriting his father's law firm and she'd be his weird science-geek wife and her life was going to be wonderful.

But alas. That did not happen.

So here she was...fantasizing about Tony over and over and over again. Perhaps that was the real reason she was so upset with him for telling McGee that her type was only goth men and women. Because that wasn't true. She wanted anyone in any way as long as they had a good heart and she knew them pretty well.

"Which way?" Tony asked as they came to a red light.

"Oh, straight. It's right on this street up there." Abby responded to him once she'd snapped out of her thoughts and daydreams of what would happen if she placed a hand on his knee right now.

Once Tony finally saw the sign that said "The Blaze," he knew where to go and found a pretty decent parking spot by the sidewalk, parallel parking perfectly and he shut off his car.

"What are you doing?" Abby asked him once he removed the key from the ignition.

"I'mmm going in with you." Tony said as if it were an obvious observation that she should have made.

"Oh. Really?" She asked.

"Am I not allowed?" Tony wondered with a chuckle. "I wanna have some fun too."

"Tony, you're not coming in here to find girls and ditch me, are you?" Abby asked while she removed her seatbelt.

"No. Jeez. Why does everyone think the worst of me?" Tony asked, feeling that hint of self-hatred again and wondering why everyone thought of him this way. "Maybe I want to come inside to spend time with YOU." He pointed out that possibility to her. "We never hang out unless it's for some awful office Christmas party and we have to restrain ourselves from having an actual good time because Gibbs and Director Morrow are there." He removed his seatbelt. "I wanna see how Abby Sciuto is outside of work." He smirked and got out of the car before she could even protest.