Spy-Mantic ♡ Chapter Ten

It's been 12 hours since I've found out where I was. Tonight was the Gala, where Kenny plans on taking the throne.

I've been searching for Kenny for the past 12 hours, actually. I needed to know why in the world a girl who looked exactly like me, was hanging out with Will in OUR hotel room.

"Kenny!" I yelled for about the fifth time, "Show yourself this instant!" I was not in the mood for playing games anymore. My mood and personality, have just changed rapidly.

"Whoa there Sweet Cakes." A small chuckle was let out from behind me. I knew this wasn't Kenny though, because only one person calls me 'Sweet Cakes'. Kory.

I turned around and growled at the arrogant, beautiful view of Kory, Kenny's second brother.

"Where's Kenny." I asked, standing up with better posture, and crossing my arms.

"He just left, actually. The gala starts in an hour you know. He had to... set up?" Kory watched me with a giant smirk, which I wanted to slap off of his face so badly.

"Fine. Then I'll have to ask you my questions." I stated.

"Throw em' at me." Kory sat down, and leaned back in a chair that was randomly in the hallway we were standing in.

"What exactly happened while I was asleep?" I slowly paced back in forth in front of his chair.

"We brought you here, and changed your clothes." He answered.

"And where did my clothes go?" I asked.

"Well, we threw them out because of the bad shape they were in."

"Is that so?"

"Yes. We can't have our future princess wearing those clothes, now can we?"

"Then why is there a girl who looks exactly like me, wearing my clothes and hanging out with Will!" I slammed both my hands down on the chair arms, and leaned over slightly, to where my face was only a few inches from his. My eyes were narrowed, waiting for an answer to come from his lips that were no longer smirking at me.

"How did you find out about that?" He asked, squirming uncomfortably in his chair. Seems like he can't handle the pressure very well.

"Doesn't matter." I began, "Tell me why, and tell me how." I released my harsh stare, and stood back up. Kory sighed and rubbed his face.

"When you were asleep, we cloned you with a special type of surgery we use here. Annabelle volunteered to help us out. We needed Will to think you were there with him, so he'd leave with her, bring her back to the Agency, and-"

"Give you information that could help you destroy everything?" I finished his sentence, understanding what was happening here. Kenny promised he wouldn't hurt Will and the Agency, but I think this counts as 'hurtful'. Kenny broke his promise, so, I can break mine.

Kory nodded in approval.

"If this is true, I have to go." I said, causing Kory to widen his eyes.

"What!? You can't l-" Before he could finish, I hit him across the head with a golden plate that weighed what felt like 1 million pounds. Kory was no longer conscious, sitting up in a chair.

I only have a few minutes to contact Will and tell him everything. Let's see, I saw a phone in the.. kitchen!

I ran towards the kitchen, trying my hardest not to get lost. This place was huge. There were so many doors and hallways, I'm pretty sure I haven't been in the same area twice today.

When I reached the door that said 'Kitchen' on it, I pushed it open, and bolted for the phone.

Let's see, Wills number was... 906-748-1284... I dialed the number, and listened as the phone rang.

Good to know this phone actually works.

"Come on Will, pick up!" I muttered as the ringing kept continuing.

"Don't bother me, I'm busy." *beep*

That was Will's obnoxious voice message that he still won't change.

I tried his number again, but I received the same thing. Why won't he pick up! I really need him to.

If the phone won't work, how do I get ahold of him?

I paced around the kitchen, thinking of ways to contact Will. Everything else I could of used, was with my clothes, which Annabelle has.

I guess the only thing I can do, is leave. I have to get out of this place, and GO to Will! I doubt he's coming for me, because he doesn't even know I'm missing.

I ran back out of the Kitchen, towards the front of the house. I could tell which way to go, because the windows in the kitchen revealed the backyard.

After running through plenty of halls, I finally spotted the huge door. I started walking towards it, but fell to the floor and covered my head, just as a large noise blew the door right off of its hinges. I looked up, and was only able to manage a black figure surrounded by smoke.

As the smoke cleared up, a familiar face stood before me. A smile rose to my face, as I forced myself up, and ran towards him.

When I reached his muscular body, I felt his arms wrap around me, as I wrapped mine around him.

It was Will. He was here. He came!

We both hugged each other tightly, until we realized what was happening. Both of our faces widened, as we awkwardly jumped away from each other, avoiding eye contact.

"S-so, are you okay?" He asked, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Pfft, yeah. I'm fine." I averted my eyes to my outfit, which was the tight, black dress that made me look like a slut.

"Oh gosh." My cheeks turned red as I awkwardly pulled the dress down further. Will looked away and threw me his jacket. I quickly put it on and just stood there shaking my head.

"But Will-" I began, causing him to look at my face this time, "How did you know she was a fake?"

"She was a total different person." He said, "I was actually able to tolerate her, but she was never awkward or made me laugh like you do. And she wasn't clumsy or bad at anything, she did it all flawlessly."

I frowned a little. I mean, I was glad I made him laugh, but he's making me sound like I'm such a big problem. Then again, what can you expect from a guy who hates you?

"Oh! And, her hair smells like Cinnamon and Coconut." He added.

"So?" I asked. How does that affect anything?

"You use Apple scented shampoo." He smiled as my face lit up.

"I do! I do use Apple shampoo!" I cheered. The littlest thing made him realize she was fake. That means he pays some attention to me!

Will chuckled at the way I grew so excited all because of shampoo. Thank the Lord for scented hair products!

"We should probably get going. Kenny has already started setting up." Will began to walk over the bits of door that laid on the ground, towards the outside.

"Wait a minute!" I stopped him.

"What?" He looked at me confused.

"We can't go to a Gala looking like this. We should stay here, and freshen up a bit before. There's a closet full of tuxes and dresses in my room. We can get dressed there, and then go!" I explained. Will nodded and walked alongside me towards my room.

"How did you get past Kory? Wasn't he guarding you?" Will asked as we walked.

"He was... but I forced valuable info out of him." I smirked a little, remembering how Kory was unconscious somewhere in this house.

"How did YOU do that?" Will looked extremely confused, which was a little offensive. It's not like I've never done something like that before.

"Mood swings." I replied, feeling a little weird that I said that.

"Mood swi- ohhhh."

"Yeaaa."