Spy-Mantic ♡ Chapter Four

: : S P Y - M A N T I C : : C H A P T E R F O U R : :

Chapter is dedicated to @Silver_Chick for the beautiful cover up above!

Sudoko is hard.

There's so many numbers, and I'm not even smart, so how could I possibly complete this, and why would I even want to complete this?

Well, being stuck in a room all day isn't exactly fun. Especially since Will is barely around to argue with. Arguing with Will is the only exciting thing I can do around here, and I don't get to do it often because like I said before, he's in and out like that.

Agent Wisp gave me a bunch of sudoko books to keep me company, but I suck at it and it's boring as hell.

"Yes....ok... Great." Will's voice filled the living room as he walked through the double doors that separated our suite from the rest of the agency. I watched him as he continued his conversation on the phone, and rummaged through the fridge, looking for something to eat.

"Well, keep up the good work and let me know his every plan, and move for that weeks little trip... Thanks Rudy.... Bye bud." Will ended his call and looked up at me, causing me to quickly turn back to my stupid sudoko books.

"I saw that." He said.

"Saw what?" I asked, pretending like nothing happened and that I was actually focusing on these problems.

"You looking at me." Will walked over and sat down across from me.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I avoided contact with Will, not bothering to look up.

"No I, I think you do Ella." He began to grow a giant smirk on his face. This might actually be the first time he's done something other than glare at me.

"You see, you find me sooo attractive and good looking, that you just can't resist the urge to look at me." Will said, causing my eyes to widen.

"Not true!" I snapped. I mean, he is really hot, but I DO NOT have that urge to look at him! And even if I did, I'm sure I'm strong enough to fight it.

"Whatever." Will rolled his eyes and grabbed my sudoko book.

"What do we have here?" He asked, turning the blank pages.

"Hey! Give that back! It's mine!" I reached across the table to grab it, but Will quickly yanked it away, jumping up out of his seat.

"Reach for it shorty!" He joked, chuckling as I jumped up and down, trying to grab the book.

"Why do you care so much about sudoko? It's for smart people, and you and I both know you're not smart."

"I don't care, it was a gift!" It wasn't fair that Will had an advantage on height. It made this 49x harder on me.

"Too bad than." He said, waving it around.

"Give it!" I yelled, jumping onto his back.

"What? Hey- get off me!" He shouted, trying to shake me off.

"Give me back the book and I will!" I shouted back, reaching for the book. Will ignored me and just kept trying to get me off of his back.

"Will! Give- Me- The- Bo-" My words were roughly cut off as a loud noise filled the area, and the whole agency shook, sending Will and I, both to the ground. We fell with a loud crash, because a vase and two picture frames fell along with us.

What was that, and why did the fall have to hurt so much?

"Are you ok?" Will asked, sitting up and turning to face me.