Spy-Mantic ♡ Chapter Two

: : S P Y - M A N T I C : : C H A P T E R T W O : :

I slowly opened my eyes to see brightness shining down upon my face. I don't even remember falling asleep, that's weir-

What's breathing behind me? I fully opened my eyes, and became aware that I was now sitting against a pole with a rope tied tightly around me. I turned my head enough to see someone else was with me too. Wait, was this... Will?

"Why am I tied to a pole!?" I screamed, trying to wiggle free.

"W-wha?" A tired voice asked from behind me. Will!

"Are you serious? We're tied to a pole and you're asking me what I'm screaming about. Are you blind? Get us out of here!" I demanded, trying to free my hands that were also tied together in front of me.

"Excuse me? You're the reason we're in this mess in the first place, so you get us out!" He shouted, not even bothering to try and help himself at least.

"How is it my fault? You're the one they were after in the first place!" I shouted back, remembering all that happened. It was his fault! If he hadn't been targeted earlier on, we both wouldn't be here!

"You're the one who fell unconscious and made me carry your heavy body!"

"Well, you're the one who launched me off of you, and caused me to hit my head!"

"Because you fell on me!"

"Because you ran into me!"

"Because you fell on me!"

"Because you- well, there was a puddle and yea I slippe-"

"Because you're a clumsy mess!" Will sighed and leaned back against the pole.

"Am not." I muttered.

"Are too." He muttered back to me.

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"N-"

"Stop it! Both of you! I've heard enough!" A tall figure slipped through the door, and plopped itself down on the couch right in front of us.

"Hello William." It said, chuckling.

"Kenny." Will snapped. I can tell he isn't very fond of this man.

"I knew we were after you, but I didn't know we were also after your little girlfriend here." Kenny said.

"Girlfriend!?" Will and I both shouted in unison.

"She is not my girlfriend! She's just some girl that ruined my whole mission." Will explained, making it very clear it was my fault, WHICH IT WASN'T!

"Again!" I yelled, "It's not my fault!"

"It is your fault!" He yelled back.

"I don't care who's fault it is, will both of you just shut up!" Kenny slammed his fist down on the tiny table next to his couch.

"Child." Will muttered.

"Grumpy ." I muttered back.

"Bruno." Kenny said, "Don't you think these two would make a cute couple?"

"Yes sir!" The man I'm guessing is Bruno replied.

"We're not a couple, and never will be!" Will stated angrily. I'm kind of amused on how much this is getting to him, so I lightly smirked.