Spy-Mantic ♡ Chapter Five

: : S P Y - M A N T I C : : C H A P T E R F I V E : :

Golden accents, beautiful decorations, chandeliers, and even jacuzzi bathtubs! These were all noticeable components of the 'Presidential Suite' Will and I were put in for the week.

The only problem was- there was 1 bed, and 2 people. Plus, both of us wanted it to ourselves.

Bottom line is, I'm getting the bed, and I'm NOT sharing it with Will.

"No way in hell am I letting you have the bed." Will stated, thinking his words were going to make me give in so easily.

"The bed's mine, so get over it." I snapped, opening the curtains, allowing several rays of sunlight to fill the room.

"I'm not letting you have it just like that." Will said.

"Fine." I turned around to face him, "Whoever claims it first, gets it!"

"Claim it? How do you claim something like that?" He asked, looking very confused. I just smirked at him, right before running towards the bedroom. Will must of gotten the memo, because before i knew it, he was chasing me as fast as he could, probably hoping he would get there first.

I kicked open the bedroom doors, and jumped up, hoping to land on the soft comforter, but instead, a pair of arms caught me in the air.

"Not so fast shorty." Will knew how much I hated being called short, so now he uses 'Shorty' as my nickname.

"Put me down Will!" I demanded.

"Give me the bed, and I will." He tried to negotiate this situation, but there was no way I was letting him get that bed!

"No! I want the bed, and since I'm the lady, you should offer it up to me and sleep on the couch!" I explained, thinking back to all the romance movies I've watched.

No! Not that I mean Will and I are in our own little romance movie, because we certainly aren't! I only meant the part about the male sleeping on the floor so the lady can sleep comfortably in the bed.

"Really? I should?" Will slightly chuckled.

"Yes! You should!" I started playing with his hands, trying to get him to let go.

"Fine. You can have the bed." Will threw my petite body onto the mattress, causing me to bounce up a little.

Did Will just give into me? Did THE jerk Will, actually allow ME to have the bed instead of him?

This is kind of weird.....

"So, what do we do now?" I asked, following him back into the living room of the hotel suite.

"We?" He asked, raising one of his eyebrows.

"Well, I meant in general... Like, not Me and You do something together or anything, just Me or You..." I stopped taking once I realized I wasn't really making any sense. "You get me?"

Once again, Will chuckled.

"Anything." Will replied.

"Anything? But what about Kenny?" Why did Will say anything, if the truth is, we have to be very cautious in what we do. We're being targeted here as a side job. WE ARE THE CENTER OF ATTENTION ALMOST, which really doesn't agree with me, because like I've said millions of times before, I hate attention.

"According to what we have, Kenny isn't flying in, till tomorrow at exactly 10:06 in the morning, which leaves him a little over 24 hours to plan his attack on Thursday night." Will explained, "So you're free to do whatever now."

Oh. That explains it all.

"So I can go sight seeing!?" I asked with so much enthusiasm.

"Yea, if you want too." Will turned and looked out the window of our pretty good view.

"Yes!" I cheered, "But one question... Where even are we?"

I can't really go sight seeing if I don't know where I am. What's even here to look at?

"I believe we're in London." Will said.

"London, England?" I asked. This was a rhetorical question. I knew where London was.

"No, London, Italy." Will said sarcastically, turning around and giving me the 'Seriously?' look.

And just when I thought he was given a change of heart.

"It was a rhetorical question!" I whined.

"Boo Hoo." Will muttered.

I stuck my tongue out at Will, causing him to raise one of his eyebrows.

"Really? Your move is the stuck out tongue? What are you, 7?" He asked.

"16!" I replied, thinking I made a clever remark, but really, it was stupid and lame as heck. 16 is not a good remark.

"Wow. That was lame." Will shook his head as he began to walk towards the bedroom.

"Where are you going?" I asked, watching him.

"I have some business to take care of." He said.

"Oh, you're not going to come sight seeing with me?"

"I've been to London plenty of times. Plus, being here with you is torture enough. Can you even imagine what being seen with you would be like?" I frowned at his words.

I really didn't think I was that bad. To be honest, I thought I was pretty cool to hang out with! He must actually hate me.

Aw. Why do I feel so upset by these thoughts?

Will started to close himself into the bedroom.

"Wait!" I shouted, "I thought you said I could have the bed!"

"I said you could have the bed, not the bedroom." And with that, he shut the doors completely, excluding me from him with no problem.

♡ ♡ ♡

This chapter was shorter than usual, because it was sort of a filler to introduce you to where they were going to be for the next couple of events.

The next chapter has some real action in it, so stay tuned!

Also, please leave a vote, and possibly a comment, weather it be helpful or just nice.

Thanks!