Spy-Mantic ♡ Chapter Eight

"Is that Kenny?" I whispered, pointing to a man getting off a plane with several men following behind him carefully.

Will and I were hiding behind a bush, watching Kenny get off his plane. Even though he knew we were in London with him, we still had to stay hidden for safety matters. Who knows what Kenny is capable of anymore.

"Yea, that's him." Will said, departing his eyes from his binocular wholes.

"So... what do we do now than?" I asked.

"We go back to the hotel, and report back to Agent Wisp." Will stood up and began to walk away without me.

"What?" I hurried after him, and tried to match his pace, "No cool spy stuff? No fighting?"

"Do you recall what happened last time you were in a fight with those guys?" Will raised his eyebrow at me.

"There was a news helicopter!" I whined.

When I realized that Will was looking at me confusedly, I also realized that I still haven't told him about my weakness.

"Nevermind." I added quickly.

For the rest of the way home, I followed Will quietly. Today he didn't seem like he really wanted to talk to me. Probably because he hates me, but I still wish he would be a little nicer.

When we reached the hotel room, Will locked himself in the bedroom... Again.

The whole time we've both been in the same room together, he's always locked himself in the bedroom. He barely even talks to me.

"Ugh, whatever." I muttered, falling down on to the couch, and putting on the tv.

When the TV came on, a news channel was reporting a missing device from a workshop not far from here. The title read, 'A dangerous weapon has been stolen from T.A Facilities'.

I bet it was Kenny. I bet he took it, so he could use it tomorrow night. But why would he need it? What does it do?

I paused the TV where it was, and ran to the computer In the suite. I searched 'Dangerous weapon that was stolen today' and clicked on the news channels site where an article was posted.

The device was known as the 'Hypnosinator 4000', and it can hypnotize people into doing anything. The hypnosis lasts until you are injected with a liquid the machine makes itself. The only way you can be effected, is if the holder shoots a syringe into you from the gun.

Oh no. This is bad. I have to tell Will!

"Wil-" Before I could finish, Will kicked the doors open and walked over to me.

"We have to leave now." Will grabbed my hand and yanked me out of the suite.

"Ok, but Will! There's something I-"

"I was looking out the window, and saw Kenny's men out front, pointing to our room." He went on.

"Oh, ok, bu-"

"I know their planning to attack, so I have to get you out of here safely."

"Will, that's great, but I really need to tell you som-"

"If we go out the back way, we'll be fine."

"Will!" I yelled, yanking my hand away and stopping. Will turned around with an alarmed expression on his face.

"Listen to me!" I began, "Kenny stole and important weapon, that is used to hypnotize people. I think he's planning on using it tomorrow night on the prince, and the rest of the people at the gala."

It felt good to finally get that out after being cut off countless times.

"That makes sense." Will sighed, "Now we have something else to worry about tomorrow."

"What if we found a way to get rid of the weapon before he uses it tomorrow night?" I suggested, hoping it was good enough for Will's liking. Will looked at me impassively for a little.

"That- might actually be a good idea. We can discuss it later, but right now, we need to go!" He grabbed my hand again, and took off.

For some reason, Will always grabs my hand when we run away from bad people. Not saying that I don't like it- or that I do! It just seems weird.

Will and I ran through the lobby, and out the back door. We were about to turn the corner, when four men met us there. We both came to a halt, and backed up. Will looked around for another way out, and smirked once he found one.

He yanked me in the direction of a ladder, leading to the top of the hotel..... which was really, really high up. I raised my head to see the top of the 11 story building, and gulped.

I'm not afraid of heights, but I was never really fond of them either.

Will stood behind me as I climbed the ladder. I climbed It as fast as I could, because I didn't want Will to end up caught.

When we reached the 11th floor, and the top of the building, Will grabbed my hand again, and ran to the door that led inside. When we reached it, the door swung open and two more men emerged.

There was no other way out, judging by how the other three made it up the ladder already. All five of them surrounded us, and a couple more joined, till we were standing right by the ledge. I looked behind us, and shivered looking at how small some of the objects were below us. We were so high up, and now my stomach was dropping.

"Give up kid." One of them said.

"Yea! Give us the girl, and we'll let you go."

Wait. They want me? Why!? I really didn't do much to Kenny at all! Why does he want me so much? Will and I both exchanged confused looks. This makes no sense.

"You want her?" Will asked.

"You want me?" I asked.

They all nodded in unison.

"Kenny keeps demanding that we bring you to him." One explained.

"Why does Kenny want her?" Will seemed so serious, and kind of protective.

"Kory and Kenny both want her. They didn't tell us why, they just said bring her." The men shrugged and looked at each other.

Why would they do things without knowing the reason for it, or knowing what's going to happen? That's just stupid, and it can easily ruin your reputation.

"Ha, that's funny. You can tell Kenny thanks for coming, but I'm not going to let you-" Before Will finished, one of the men punched him hard in the face, knocking him out.

My eyes, mouth, and face widened when I saw him lying on the ground unconscious.

"Will!" I screamed, shaking him. He had to wake up. Now wasn't the time to be half dead.

"Now that that problem is solved, you're coming with us."

Before I could put up a fight, something hard hit my head, and sent me into a world of black. My eyelids closed, and that was it for this fight.