Spy-Mantic ♡ Chapter Six

Hello, all. As some of you have known, I made a dumb decision as a kid to take money in exchange for releasing my rights to Spy-Mantic. Luckily it has been five years, and the story now does not breach a contract. So cheer with me as I finally give back to you the original spy-mantic <3

London was perfect.

Lovely views, lovely weather, and lovely people!

But most importantly, LOVELY SHOPPING!

To be honest, the whole day I was shopping in all these different town squares. I know I told Will I would be sightseeing, but these shops were way more important.

Now, I was located in another town square, similar to the one that started all this chaos. Boy does it bring back memories. Stupid, hateful memories. Bleh, Bleh, Bleh!

As I walked through the small crowd of people, a wonderful smell engulfed my nose. I turned my head, and followed the source all the way to a food cart, next to a small shop.

Once I approached the cart, the woman working there greeted me with a smile.

"Hello Dear." She said, examining my backpack. My backpack wasn't much today, because I didn't exactly get to pack anything myself, but I guess it will do for a while.

"Hello." I politely smiled back at her.

"Are you hungry?" She asked me.

"I guess I could eat something." Now that I was here, I didn't want to disappoint her.

"Good, good!" Her smile widened, "We have homemade Mac and cheese, pizza, or spaghetti. Take your pick!"

They all looked really good, but Mac and Cheese is my ultimate favorite.

"I'll take the Mac and Cheese!" I said, searching for my wallet.

Once I found my wallet, I quickly took it out, opening it to get my money. Just as I took it out, a man shoved me and grabbed my wallet, quickly walking away.

"Hey!" I yelled, "That's mine!" The man ignored me and continued walking away.

Rude.

"Give it back!" Before getting to apologize to the woman, I took off after the man, running as fast as I could.

The man looked back once, and saw that I was following right behind him. That caused him to pick up his pace, and me to match it.

"Give me my wallet!" I yelled even louder, hoping that maybe someone will be kind enough to help me out.

What's up with London? When they see a damsel in distress, they don't bother to help you. No, they just stare at you like your head's facing the wrong direction.

So much for lovely people...

After running for quite a while, and screaming at the top of my lungs for the man to give me my wallet back, I followed him into an alley where he stopped.

"Excuse me!" I shouted, "But it's rude as heck to steal someone's wal-" I paused once the man threw my wallet against a brick wall.

"I don't want your money." His deep, scary voice echoed.

"Then why did you take it?" I asked. If someone's going to take my wallet, I'm going to find out why.

"Because I needed to lead you here." He said, starting to turn around.

Lead me here? Why would he want to lead me here... Oh no.

Kenny.

Once I realized who was behind this, several men in suits appeared all around me, out of nowhere.

And what do you think those men in suits were? Oh right, Kenny's big, huge minions.

"You see Ella, we've been tracking YOU guys." A giant smirk appeared on the man's face. He didn't look any older than 20, and he was kind of hot.

"Who are you?" I knew who he was working for, but I didn't know who he was. Plus, I was tired of calling him 'The Man'.

"The name's Kory." By now, all the other men were standing around Kory and I in a circle.

Was this it? Were they planning on taking me for good? Was there really no way to stop this from happening?

It doesn't matter anymore. Whether they try or not, I'm not just going to let it happen. I'm going to fight as much as I can to stop it.

"Well Kory." I began in a mock-ish way, "You can tell Kenny, that Ella doesn't want to see him at the moment. He can either leave a message, or come get me himself." I crossed my arms, and turned around, beginning to walk away. Right when I reached a guard, he stopped me with just his shoulder.

"Sorry sweet cakes, but it doesn't work that way. If Kenny wants you, he gets you, whether his guards have to force you, or not." Kory shook his head and began to chuckle lightly. His laugh reminds me so much of Will.

Will.

I wonder where he is, and what in the world he's doing right now. Especially when I could really use his help at the moment.

"Sweet cakes?" I scoffed, turning around to face him once again, and stepping forward so my back was no longer touching the guards back.

"Yea, I guess." Kory shrugged, "I mean, Kenny did say you were cute and all, which you are, but he left out the part about you being very uncooperative."

"Really? He left that out? Last time I saw Kenny, I had a gun pointed at his face, demanding him to let me and my f-" I stopped before I said friend. Will wasn't exactly my friend, so I can't use that word.

"..this guy go." I finished causing Kory to actually laugh instead of chuckle.

"I wouldn't let that get to your head sweet cakes. Kenny is capable of a lot, and I'm pretty sure he was letting you go." I cringed at the sound of 'Sweet Cakes'.

"Whatever." I replied. I don't think it was fair of him to ruin my vibe here. I felt proud that I caused him to let Will and I go, but was he really just letting me go? This ruins everything.

"Well, I'd love to stay and chat, but I have places to go, and people to meet." Kory winked at me, "Have fun."

And with that, Kory walked away, leaving me to deal with the baboons who were closing in on me.

Ok Ella. There's only two things you can do here. You can either fight and try to save your butt, or not fight, and end up locked in a cell by Kenny.

"Fight." I muttered, eyeing my competition.

I may not be the fighter type, but I was not going to go down easy.

Bring it on boys.