CHAPTER 68 - MEET THE DEVIL

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Examining the whole room i started checking out boxes i made mental notes of before entering this school.

So... my friends looking like idiots- check, an obnoxiously loud and annoying teacher- check, a group of female students already falling for me- check, an overly cocky Yoongi- check, a glaring beauty with a smug grin(Judging me)-check - that's Rose by the way.

A classroom that mostly looks like shit- check, and a half population of childish boys, glaring at me, thinking they're cool- check.

Smirking at the fact, i locked gazes with Rose one last time before actually paying attention to the commotion going on in front of me.

Of course even this early in the morning, Yoongi and Lisa would get scolded at.

Cracking up a little by Yoongi's little trick while pressing his middle finger by the small of Lisa's back, the yelling professor must have noticed me since she stopped shouting at the two and averted her whole gaze towards me.

Sensing like this is my cue, i approached her slowly before flashing my most famous heart stopping grin before saying

"Good Morning Madam~ My name is Jeon Jungkook... the new student"

ROSE'S POV

This guy i swear-

I could swear i saw our prof gulp just by looking at her new student.

What a shame- just like everyone else in this room, even a grown ass woman got hooked under the devil's spell.

Fine! not gonna lie, i was dazzled by this man's beauty too when we first met but through the weekend, he just looked to me like anyone of my guy friends.

Yeah obviously he is a flirt but it totally weighs down because of his sarcastic, over the top attitude. Funny guy really, we get along just fine that it seems like we've known each other since forever rather than just a weekend.

"Ow yes~ i was told a new student will be coming in, please do take your seat Mr Jeon"

The way our Professor said his surname with such appeal and softness literally freaks me out almost to make my stomach feel uneasy and just puke out the granola bar i just ate in the car.

"My, my~ what happened to our overly sadistic Chemistry professor that was yelling at me and Lisa a moment ago" Yoongi sarcasticly started with a fake innocent look

A Quick hiss from her then sends the two snickering devilishly before scraming away to sit at the back of us.

Followed by Jungkook who took his time to catwalk up the stairs to reach the row where Yoongi and Lisa sat, just to sit directly behind me.

Holding up my fist behind me, he quickly bumped his fist with mine before we dropped our hands and the lecture continues to go on. ________________________________________________________________________________

"so... you must be the new guy everyone's talking about"

I.N started while gazing darkly at Jungkook, speculating everything about him.

"Yeah, why?" 

Jungkook answered nonchalantly, not even looking at Jeongin as he continued to munch on his french fries.

All of us at the table looked at the two with fascination on how this is gonna end- except Jennie who doesn't give a damn about the conversation and Yoongi who's too busy on his phone to give a fuck.

The only thing the rest of us is interested in is the fact that we still remember how I.N reacted to Jennie saying Jungkook was overly to the top gorgeous and now seeing him watch Jungkook's every move like a predator waiting for it's prey to make a wrong move before attacking.

To be honest- we really are just all in for a cat fight right now, that in mind- we all got more excited when I.N growled

"Who the hell are you anyways?"

Due to the cold sharpness and dislike in I.N's tone, Jungkook finally looked up to meet gazes with him before arching up an eyebrow and asking

"Do you have a problem with me, bubblegum head?"

"Bubblegum Head!?"

I.N stood up slamming his fist on the table hard enough to make everyone in the cafeteria flinch and look but the rest of us at the table cant help but hide our grins at Jungkook's statement about Jeongin's blue-ish hair color.

"For a new student, you got some guts asshole"

"I never really stand down on a street fight so yeah- i do got some pretty massive guts" 

Jungkook growled while slowly standing up from his bench too, just to meet eye to eye with I.N

"Is there a problem here boys?~" 

Jihyo started coming out of nowhere, slowly walking towards our table 'whore-fully' if i may say- while gazing at both Jungkook and I.N like a seductive little snake.

All of us watching at the table sighed and groaned since this bitch literally ruined our show just when it was about to get spicy.

Due to the familiar obnoxiously annoying voice both Jennie and Yoongi look up from what they're doing in full attention.

"Well hello there~ You must be the new guy, Park Jihyo at your service. Do feel free to call me anytime hottie"

Jungkook's face turned from death glaring to smirking mischievously as he turned his body to face Jihyo and gave her his whole attention.

"Oh yeah? well aren't i a lucky guy to be taken care of by such a beauty" Jungkook flirted boldly

Once again, this boy's flirting is out of place.

Taehyung immediately pulled his shoulder making him stumble and sit down, earning a growl from Jungkook who glared at him.

"Trust me- not that one" Taehyung whispered to him

"What the hell do you mean?" Jungkook asked confused and frustrated at his hyung

"Oh come on Tae Oppa~ im not that bad" Jihyo stated in a annoying hurt - pouty face

"Oh Jihyo of course your not bad- Your terrible" Jimin but in with a face innocent smile

All of us grinned in unison as we stared at Jihyo's red face.

If she gets so frustrated with us then why does she still persist in even coming towards us? more or so why persist the boys?

"If you know what's good for you then you should walk away Jihyo, and please just stop acting like a bratty bitch while you're at it, okay?" Yoongi stated not even glancing up his phone

"Oppa why do you have to be so mean?" 

Jihyo asked with fake tears in her eyes. She was bold enough to even cling on to Jungkook while at it.

Jungkook made a disgusted face when he found her clinging on to him. He immediately placed his hand on her face and stiffly pushed her away.

She made a weird voice in her throat as she stumbled back loosing her grip on him.

"Okay first of all, flirting is fine but all this touching shit- NO" Jungkook deadpan as he continued

"All the touching and affection is only reserved for special people... like Rosie over here"

As he said that, he went over to me and crouch down to hug me by my shoulders and place his face next to mine making me roll my eyes and push him away, making him bark up in laughter. 

Jihyo just groaned and cross her arms infront of her chest and glared at me before saying

"Always Rose! everything Rose! Argh! whats so special about that bitch anyways?!"

With that whole outrage Jimin, Felix, Taehyung, Yoongi, Namjoon, Bang chan, Hyunjin, I.N, and even Jungkook, stood up straight to give her their deadliest glare.

"That's because she's my sister Bitch" Jimin stated with the most deadliest most darkest glare i have ever seen from his usually bubbly mischievous face