CHAPTER 11 - DINNER WITH THE PARK'S

ROSE'S POV

HOLY SHIT! Jimin's house is in a whole nother level of beauty.

ITS FUCKING HUGE!!!

"Your house is so pretty" I said as the both of us stepped out of the car

"Thank you" Jimin smiled

The both of us walked towards the entrance of the house with Jimin leading the way.

"ROSEEE"

I heard Jimin's mom tell as we set foot inside the huge mansion.

She immediately sprinted towards me as she engulfed me in a tight hug which I gladly accepted.

"Hello Ms. Park" I greeted

She immediately pulled away from the hug to look at me with a small disappointed face as she squeezed my shoulders a little.

"Dear you don't have to call me Ms. Park, just call me Eomma"

"Ow okie... Eomma" I nervously chuckled

It was kind of weird calling someone Eomma... probably since I've never had one.

"Jimin please go get your father, he is in his office, QUICKLY BEFORE THE FOOD GETS COLD"

Jimin's mom said as Jimin nodded and proceeded to go upstairs, she then turned to me and said

"Come on now dear, I hope you would like the food I prepared for us, I still think I should have cooked more"
_____________________________________________

HOLY COW

What the hell was Ms. Park saying about not preparing more food than it is when we literally have a whole ass table of food.

Wow Jimin is so lucky to have such a great family.

"These meals are amazing Ms. Pa- I mean Eomma hehe" I said

"You should come over more often then so you can try every dish my wife makes, she is one of the best cooks you'll ever see" Mr. Park said smiling widely at me

I chuckled as all of us started munching on our food and continued conversing with each other.

"By the way Rose if you don't mind me asking.... what happened to your parents?" Ms. Park started

"Eomma-" Jimin gazed at his mother

"Oh a it's fine hehe" I said looking up from my plate with a small smile as I continued

"Umm I don't really know much about my parents but the only thing the sisters at the orphanage told me is that my parents died in a car crash when I was 7, surprisingly I was the only survivor since i was in my mother's arms. The officers didn't know what to do with me so they just handed me to the orphanage. Because of the incident i don't really remember anything, the only childhood i ever remember was just being in the orphanage"

I heard Ms. Park mutter something under her breath as I hummingly asked

"Hmm?"

"Oh nothing, but I do feel so sorry for you Rose, you have gon thru a lot dear"

I was shocked when I saw Ms. Park getting a bit teary as she excused herself from the table.

"Uhh I'm sorry" I said looking at Jimin and Mr. Park

"Oh don't worry dear it's not your fault, you see my wife can get very emotional easily"

Mr. Park said with a reassuring smile as he excused himself as well to check up on Ms. Park.

"Welp! What's a family dinner without any family drama hehe" Jimin said trying to lighten up the mood

Family

That sounds nice

I just chuckled at Jimin shaking my head and continued eating.

After the dinner my dinner with the Parks Jimin then escorted me to his car as I could see Mr. and Mrs. Park waving at me from the front door.

"Please do come again sometime Rosie!! We will be glad to have you here!!!" I heard Ms. Park yell

I just looked back at her and gave her a small nod smiling widely.
_____________________________________________

Hmm that was nice.

As I lay on my bed thinking about yesterday nights dinner I couldn't help but think about how nice it was to have a family.

Of course here in the orphanage I have a family of different people I'm not related to but it just doesn't feel the same than when I was with the Park's.

BANG!!!

"HOLY WHAT THE FUCK!!!"

I yelled immediately getting out of my bed ready to throw hands.

"Felix what the fuck dude, you can't just barge into someone's room like that dumbass"

"Yeah I hit the dore harder than I intended"

Felix said caressing his arm because his dumbass hit the door very hard while barging in.

"You should be more careful" I softly said walking over to the knuckle head and examining his arm.

"Your fine"

"Yeah ok well I pretty much only came to tell you get ready, we are leaving earlier today since the weather forecast said there will be rain later, as you can see we pretty much don't have a car sooo, let's try to hit the road before the rain pores" Felix explained

"Oh ok" that's the last thing I said before he smiled at me and started limping out of m room.

What a dumbass.

Hmm it's good my door didn't break tho