CHAPTER 5 - FACES

JIMIN'S POV

I wondered why Taehyung was taking so long with our food when I saw him in the middle of the cafeteria talking to a girl.

I rolled my eyes as I started to approach him being so grumpy since I'm fucking hungry.

WAIT! WHAT THE- THIS TAE BITCH JUST LEFT MY FOOD ON THE FLOOR?!

I looked at the two talking to each other before saying

"Yow! Tae what's taking so long?!"

I couldn't see the girl he was talking to since his back was covering her whole figure but when Taehyung turned around, mouth hung open from shock.

This girl-

She looks just like me...

ROSE'S POV

From my learning I got to know that this boy that looks like me is named Park Jimin.

It's kinda weird seeing someone who looks just like you as the both of us stared at each other.

"Oh wow you both look so much alike man"

Taehyung said with a amazed face looking at the both of us.

"You just now noticed?" Jimin and I said in unison

We immediately looked at each other as we both held each other's gaze and said in unison again.

"Jinx! Double Jinx!! A HUNDRED MILLION THOUSAND JINX!!!"

We both pointed at each other as the whole attention in the cafeteria was on us.

Jimin and I both put our hands down as we continued to gaze at each other.

"Park Jimin / Park Rose"

Both of us introduced ourselves in unison...AGAIN, as we held both of our hands out for a handshake.

We both shook hands and smiled at each other.

"Yeah that was adorable... almost making me puke" Taehyung said mumbling the last part to himself.

"Why do you look so much like me?" Jimin asked ignoring Taehyung's whole existence

"Shouldn't I be asking the same?" I replied gazing at Jimin.

I guess this is what I look like if I was a boy...huh nice.
_____________________________________________

Laying on my bed I thought about the incidents that happened earlier in school.

In one hand this is literally so crazy and unreal but in the other hand...this shit is cool you know.

Jimin and I seemed to get a long pretty well, even though we both are still quite confused about this whole situation, he is pretty much a chill dude.

"Oi! Rose?! You wanna come with me?"

Felix called out to me as he rapidly knocked on my door

"Yow! Chill! You might break the door with all that knocking!"

I got out of bed and opened the door revealing a hyper Felix infront of me.

"How many candies did you eat jeez" I chuckled

"About 15! Now do you wanna come with me?!" He said jumping a bit

"Jeez fine! Where are going?" I asked

"We going to the beach with some of the kids" he said

"Ooh that's fun" I smiled

The both of us then head to the main room and saw the group of kids coming with us are all ready.

"Be careful out there" Sister Mary said

"Don't worry Sister we got this all under control" Felix confidently said

"Oh please! I know Rose can handle it! You still need a babysitter yourselves" Sister Mary Chuckled

"EY NO I DON'T!" Felix squeaked

"Yeah right! Ok sister we'll get going now!"

All of us bid them goodbye as we went inside the orphanage bus with the 10 children we got a long.

"Ready?" Felix called out from the driver seat

"READY!!!" Me and the kids said

The bus started to move as we all headed to the bitc- I mean beach

Author: jeez we should start making this family friendly, oh my God