CHAPTER 14 - GATHERINGS WITH MR. GRUMPY PANTS 101

TAEHYUNG'S POV

UGH FUCK YOU PARK JIMIN!!!

You know I love the guy to death, he my ride or die, he my fucking soulmate...

BUT WHEN IT COMES TO THE GIRL I LIKE...

BITCH I HAD PLANS TOO ASSHOLE!!!

I was simply boiling with anger when I saw Rose and Jimin dancing and laughing together on the dancefloor.

OKAY! Fine, yeah I understand they look at each other like siblings but why the fuck would he just steal my date, like bro- don't you think I wanted to dance with her?!?!

Fuck my life!

Now I gotta listen to my mom and her friends chitchat, which feels like centuries.

"Dear are you alright? From that gaze of yours you could kill someone by one glance" my mom said rubbing my shoulder as she noticed my dark aura.

"Taehyung dear why don't you dance on the  dancefloor" one of my mom's CEO friends suggested

"Auntie how would I do that when a little assh- I mean little short friend of mine stole my date" I whined glaring at Jimin and Rose

I could see my mom and Mrs. Park chuckle at me.

"Sweetie their are a lot of girls here why don't you dance with them?" Another one of my mom's friends said

"It wouldn't be the same- I want to dance with Rosie" I silently mumbled the last part as I pouted

"You like her that much huh" Mrs. Park said gazing at me

I simply just nodded at her, not taking my eyes off Jimin and Rose.

Mrs. Park then took her phone out of her bag and started to text someone on her phone, next thing I know Jimin just looked at his apple watch and looked towards our table as both him and Rose started heading towards.

"Eomma? You asked for me?" Jimin stated as both him and Rose reached the table we were at

"Oh yes dear I believe I have something for you to check out for a bit- Rose dear would it be alright if I borrow my son for awhile?" Mrs. Park said

"It's all good Eomma" Rose said

OooOoooOOooooOOooooOooOoOohhhh so she gets to call Mrs. Park Eomma I see I see.

"Well we should get going- oh another thing, ladies please do come with me as well" Mrs. Park said lastly before giving me a wink and heading somewhere else with Jimin and  the elders.

Rose and I were the only ones left at the table then.

ROSE'S POV

Right at the moment they left "Still with you" by Jungkook (who in this story is a solo artist) started playing as Taehyung stood up from his seat and held his hand out towards me.

"Could I please have this dance with you?"

I gazed up at him as he stared at me with his glorious eyes, I reached my hand towards his as we intertwined our fingers together.

"Yes you may" I smiled

Hand in hand we walked towards the dancefloor, our eyes not leaving each other.

"Have I mentioned how stunning you look tonight?" Taehyung said smoothly as he twirled me and pulled me to his chest, gripping my hips.

"Well have I mentioned how handsome you look tonight?" I flirted back while gazing at him

The both of us just started flirting with each other while teasing each other and dancing gracefully.

Almost everyone on the dancefloor started going to the side as everyone admired us.
From our dancing to our gazes on each other.

It was a night to remember.