CHAPTER 61 - RAMPAGE

ROSE'S POV

What the fuck is happening?! Why are there people coming out of the ceiling?!

Caught up in my shook state, i flinched when someone harshly grabbed my arm and pulling me.

"Oh no you dont asshole!"

Taehyung growled before grabbing me back and kicking the masked guy that tried to get me.

Suddenly almost everyone in the party brought out guns and weapons from their pockets and thigh holders. The whole party turned into a battle field.

hold up- WHAT THE FUCK?!

"EVERYONE QUICKLY STAY ON GUARD AND GET THE NORMIES OUT OF HERE!" Mr Min yelled out to everyone

Judging through my observation almost everyone here are gangsters- wait that means...

I stared back at my friends... Yoongi? Taehyung? I look back at the girls to see them armed as well except for Dahyun.

No way...

Jimin?

I started to feel dizzy, why is the room turning around me?

My senses were brought back when Yoongi gripped my waist and brought me closer as Taehyung went off to fight the men near us.

"Im so sorry you have to see this Rosie"

Yoongi whispered softly before hugging me to him and bringing out the glock he's been hiding and eventually aimed at the nearest men that threatened to ruin this event.

This whole event turned rouge.

I closed my eyes, burying my face in Yoongi's shoulder as i flinched every time he pulled the trigger.

Suddenly Yoongi and I jerked forward leading to us falling down, estimating the situation- Yoongi was kicked on the back causing us to fall as he groaned.

He instinctively pointed his gun at the guy as he tried pulling the trigger. Damn...

"Fuck im out of ammo!" Yoongi groaned before calling out to Taehyung

"TAEHYUNG COVER FOR ME!!!"

Catching Taehyung's attention he quickly finished off the guy he was fighting before running up to me while Yoongi went to fight off the guy that kicked us and his friend that seemed to join.

"Come on princess"

Taehyung helped me up the ground taking a pack of ammo in his pocket and refilling his gun.

Im seeing a new side of everyone I thought i knew dearly, I thought i knew my friends but this is a whole new light.

FELIX POV

Now i don't know what the fuck is happening but one thing is for sure, ive never seen my friends look this scary in my whole time of knowing them.

I had to punch a few faces i didnt know because of Jimin telling me to hit them for him while held them in place.

"Harder Felix!"

I punched the guy again making him groan as i looked down at my purple knuckles.

"Dont worry about it you'll be fine"

Jimin rubbed my knuckles before holding my arm and dragging me to where the girls where kicking ass.

Except for Dahyun tho as she quivered in fear by Jisoo who stood close to her in a protective stance while lisa and Jennie kick ass.

"Dahyun dont cry everything's gonna be alright" Jimin reassured as he placed me beside her

"Felix! Your a man! I believe you dont need as much protection right?" Jimin patted my shoulder before going on and helping Lisa and Jennie