CHAPTER 43 - TENSION

ROSE'S POV

In the end... i was left on the kitchen counter staring into a bliss.

What the fuck do i do? What the fuck am i doing?
Why is my head hurting? Why does deciding seem so complicated right now?

Fuck life bro no cap.

"Rosie? You good?"

I snapped out of my thoughts when i heard the voice of the person i know would have answers to all my problems. The most comforting voice there is...

"Jisoo~"

"Is there anything bothering you? Your zoning out, why are you on the counter?"

She approached me slowly placing a hand on my arm, rubbing it a bit.

I exhaled the breath I didn't know i was holding in when I leaned my head on her shoulder keeping silent.

"Tell me what's bothering you?" Her voice changing into a motherly tone

"Did you ever had an experience where you had to make a decision you never wanted to make? A decision you never thought about? A problem you don't know how you got?"

I half bombarded her with what was on my mind. She held me by my shoulders holding me up so she can take a look at my face.

"Its Taehyung and Yoongi huh?" She asked

What the fuck! How'd she know!?

"It's pretty obvious that the only problem you really have is the two of them" she answered

Okay! This girl is a fucking mind reader!

"And no i don't read minds - I'm just very observant" she added

She gave me a concerning look before someone walked in and interrupted us.

"You girls good?"

"Just heart to heart talk Lisa, we should talk in my room later with the girls"

Jisoo said looking at me and Lisa before patting my shoulder. I went down the counter as they both placed they're arms around my shoulder and leading the three of us to the living room.

...

"Hey! You okay?"

Jimin asked from the couch when he saw the three of us enter the living room.

"We're good" Lisa replied for the three of us

Literally half of everyone was there as I spotted Taehyung sitting on the ground, leaning his back on the couch shoulder next to Namjoon who had his whole body slouched on the sofa.

It was awkward as the both of us locked eyes, I remembered the scene in the kitchen... fuck.

"Im hungry ~" Hyunjin whined

"Your always hungry, fat bitch" Jennie rolled her eyes

"Bitch shut up" Hyunjin spat back

"Fuck both of yall! Someone order something to eat please~" Dahyun whined secondly

"I want kimchi fried rice!!!"  Bang chan cheered

"Oh hell naw i want japchea!!!" Taehyung protested

"No! Lets eat ramen!!!" Felix shouted

"I want McDonalds!!!~"

Namjoon whined as well adding to the already annoying atmosphere of noise pollution.

"KIDS PLEASE SETTLE DOWN! Jesus!" Jisoo decided to finally but in making everyone shut up

"I'll just buy everything" Jimin sighed with a done face

Right at the moment i sat down on the sofa where Jimin was at, Yoongi walked in the living room.

Taehyung immediately stood up and took long strides to Yoongi before stopping beside me and saying

"Come with me"

Before walking away to the huge outside terrace where the view of the ocean was located.

Everyone glanced at each other when Yoongi lazily walked after him, the tension of this room suddenly rose.

"Awkward~" I.N sang as he continued to lay his head on Jennie's lap

I simply sighed while watching Jimin order us food.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I placed my hands on the railing of the terrace staring out at the beautiful night ocean, i sighed thinking about what Rose said in the kitchen while I waited for Yoongi.

"What do you want?"

I heard a deep cold voice from behind me.

I slowly turned my face to the left giving him a side eye before looking away and gazing at the ocean again.

"I remember we used to come here every summer just you, me and Jimin. We we're happy, we we're best friends, we we're brothers.... What happened?" I started not looking at him

Where am i going with this? I don't know. I just feel the need to talk to him. To get things straight.

"Get to the point"

Yoongi hissed finally walking over to my side and looking at the beautiful scenery in front of us.

"What do you really want from Rose?" I asked straight away

It took a minute for him to answer before he scoffed, a smirk being plastered on his pathetic face.

"Why does that have to concern you?" He asked lowly

"Because this is Rosie we're talking about, the woman i love - you pathetic basterd, now answer the damn question!" I snapped actually facing him

"You think i dont love her too!? Shit! I dont even know why i had to like her - i just like her okay! You know i don't believe in this love shit but look where we are now" Yoongi spat on my face, frustration plastered on his face

I fell silent, he's right... i do know his past... i do know why he acts and became who he is... but why? Why Rose?

"Okay lets say at first i tried playing around with her, but that's all because of my fascination about her... now... i just dont think its fascination anymore" Yoongi confessed

He then continued to sigh in his hands as i gave him a side eye and glared at him deeply.

"Your not good enough for her"

"And i know that... all i can do is try"

Both of us stayed in silence, the tension between us was very high, I miss my old friend but people were right...- love is greater than anything.

Even if it means fighting with my own brother like friend.
__________________________________

Sorry I haven't been active lately... school has been kicking my ass. Anyways hope yall liked the chapter - i know the book is turning into shit but ILL TRY HARDER!!!