"How dare you bluntly told everything without discussing with me?"

Wonwoo just staring at her.

"You know how much Sunghoon so mean to me? He's my brother."

"So? We're seperating to survive and find the next hint; not seperating to die."

She scoff in disbelief and grip her hands.

"You're so heartless! You're acting like you're ready to lose your brothers. Is that your motive to let your brothers died far from you?!"

*bamp!*

Mina almost get heart attack.

Wonwoo suddenly just stomp the table. And it almost crack into half. Now he was standing straight with eyes full of ready to kill someone.

And she can see the vein pop out on his nape.

"Say that again? I said say that again!"

Though their voices might get heard from anyone; Wonwoo didnt care.

"As soon Mingyu succeed on transforming into wereworlf for the first time; I threw him in the deep jungle for 1 week to let him learn how to survive alone."

Wonwoo talking while control his breath.

Even Mina trying to control her heartbeat.

"And I threw Vernon when he turn 10 years old into big cave, full of dangerous bats; to let him learn how to be brave; for 28 hours."

He then lean his body closer to face Mina clearly close.

"I've done almost everything to them both; as soon our parents died."

His eyes then slowly turn back to normal.

"And that's how I raised my brothers."

Wonwoo stand straight back to let Mina breath more freely and when she take a deep breath, Wonwoo loosen his grips.

"I dont pamper them like you; who almost gave everything and do anything to that fire witch."

Before he could leave, he look at Mina again.

"If I was you; I would throw Sunghoon into deep ice cave, full of snow storm, to let him learn how to be independent without you or even Tzuyu."

Wonwoo step away from dining room until Mina finally could escape from controling her nerves.

She touch her chest and grip her shirt.

Mina was speechless almost minutes during Wonwoo's fuming explaination.

But at same time she was sweating.

"H-he he's so sensitive!"

She shake her head and decided to leave the room as well when she heard everyone almost ready.

Though she cant forget how Wonwoo just stomped the table ago.

●●●●●●

"I sensed my sister just got into arguments with your brother."

Tzuyu was busy on sweeping the grass that Mingyu cutted and they both just alone quite far from everyone.

Mingyu glance at her before check the brother that Tzuyu mention.

He then scoff and grin.

"Hyung isn't easy to sway his mood; but he dont like to get any desperation."