Nitya:I am sorry... I...i don't know what got into me...

She said with a slight tined cheeks... Avyay chuckles at her sight... He came a little near her and said..

Avyay:you don't have to be sorry for being yourself...

And with this he started to move... But stopped and said...

Avyay:and don't mind but i liked your work on that cloth... It's beautiful...

And started to leave...

Nitya:Rana ji...

She stopped and jogged towards him... And handed him that cloth...

Nitya:um... Mum told to make one for you... It's a kurta... I hope you like it...

And ran from there leaving a smile on his face...

Avyay:such a kiddo she is...

And then looks at that kurta... It had a beautiful flower embroidery along with some swords... All in all that kurta definately defines him... He chuckles and went to his chamber...

Only to his lovely siblings sitting in the couch area along with younger clan of Rawat's... He immediately hide the kurta and went to beding area and kept it there and came back...

He just sat beside Raghav... Just then Nitya to came there and saw him sitting there with a pillow... And the only place left for her to sit was near the edge of small bed... She started and Avyay immediately sat properly... As she was about to sit near his legs...

He leans to her ears and whispered...

Avyay:never sit near my legs... Never ever...

He said and again leaned to the back of bed... But his breaths were still creating goosebumps on her skin... She was so zoned out that Fanya asked her something but she didn't replied to her...

Fanya:di... You there?

She shook her a bit and she came into her senses...

Nitya:um yeah... Say...

Fanya:di you said you were making something for everyone did you finished?

Nitya:ohh yes I forgot... Wait... Meera (attendee) get me the big plate of things from my chamber...

She just nods and went... And immediately came with a big plate of things which nitya had made...

She started to give them to everyone...

Nitya:Nand ji this one is for you...

She gave one of the handmade scarf with a peacock made on it... Aaira loved it...

Aaira:thank you bhabhi sa...

She gave her a smile and then she distributed everything else to everyone... Now she came to Avyay... He smiles knowing she already gave him his gift... But to his amusement.... She had made one more kurta for him...

Avyay:Nitya you already gave me one... Why this?

Nitya:i made two kurtas for you... You didn't like it? It's okay I will tell Meera to make another... I am so sorry...

Avyay: absolutely not Nitya I was just saying why did you exhaust yourself for this... And about kurtas i totally loved them...

Raghav: bhabhi sa even if you will give a torn kurta to him... He would surely wear that... He is totally wipped! For you..

He teased them while Nitya looked down with a red hue on her face while Avyay glared at Raghav... Later they all went to their chambers...

Next morning,

It was time for everyone to leave... Nitya was looking at after the arrangements for their travelling while Avyay was outside looking at arrangements...

Nitya hasn't seen Avyay yet since morning and Avyay was sulking as since one and half week he is used to see her face after waking after waking up she use to have her dance practice in the lawn... But today she skipped her practice...

Merely it was time for Rajput's to leave for Chittor Gharh... Avyay was waiting for Nitya to come out but she is taking her own sweet time to come to entrance...

As Nitya saw Avyay... He was wearing the kurta which she gave to him last night in the garden... While Avyay saw her in a beautiful green lehenga with the jewels which Rajput's gave her yesterday during their rituals...

As she was biding she came to him and said...

Nitya:dhayan se jaaye...

'go carefully '

Avyay smiled at her small dictionary...

Avyay:aap bhi apna khayal rakhe.. algi baar dooli mein sath mein le jaayenge hum..

'you to take care of yourself... Next time I will leave with you as a married!'

To be continued...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Important announcement!!!

So after a lot of thinking I am finally on Instagram with a page full of my novel's it's and bits' .... You will also get the upcoming scenes bits there!!!

So do follow me there too! Only if you guys are interested...🤧❤️

Id- sha_writes01

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️