𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎: 𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍

No matter what form I take or how attractive or ugly I am, you told me that you love me

No matter what form I take or how attractive or ugly I am, you told me that you love me. Was everything just one big lie?

-

(Y/N) steps back to deflect the punch coming her way before surprising her opponent with a sneak attack, but he was easily able to avoid her attack.

Gun said as he and (Y/N) traded blows, "I heard you got your name dragged into a mud?"

They are both in the center of a large, empty room and are even speaking to each other while exchanging blows with one another.

Their punch could knock a man out of the air like a rumbling bull's. A power that is not very human. (Y/N) said with a poker face as she dodged the approaching attack, "None of your business"

"But I just mess with his head a little," (Y/N) continues after pausing briefly.

A voice shouted from beside the room, "You mean to the point he was screaming in agony? That's very villainous of you! I like it."

The only person (Y/N) has ever met who doesn't have a serious bone in his body was the source of that voice.

Gun was curious about (Y/N) and asked, "I'm surprised, What technique did you use? As far as I know the adopted daughter of Chairman Song, Doesn't know any torture techniques."

(Y/N) (L/N) could be as confusing as a riddle at times, even though she was occasionally direct. Who are you, really, (Y/N) (L/N)?

You can be as ferocious as a predator at times, and other times you can be timid and shy. You show other people a thousand faces that even he couldn't understand, Who's the real you?

In order to avoid being hit by Gun's impending heavy blow, (Y/N) steps back before asking, "Wait? Wait time is it already?" She then glances at her watch. "Let's stop now, I have a date later today,"

Goo was leaning on both of his hands and grinning like a fool as he watched Gun and (Y/N) fight earlier when suddenly his expression changed, "Who are you going with on a date?".

(Y/N) began gathering her toiletries, "Uh, Zack Lee? He kinda helped me with the incident with Zeus the other day," oblivious to the men's expressions.

"Zack Lee? Interesting" Gun muttered before settling into a chair and placing his foot on his thigh.

"Don't be interested in him, He's such a sweet guy," (Y/N) sternly commands after pausing to look at Gun."Also, What do you even want with one of my classmates?"

Gun said, grabbing a cigarette and lighting it, "Who? I don't remember any of your classmates"

"Daniel Park, please don't show any interest in him." Gun, who was not only one of Charles Choi's Ten Geniuses but also known as The Shiro Oni, or White Ghost in English, was the target of (Y/N)'s wrath. "I want to light a candle for them in advance, so at the very least, if you're going to show interest in one of my classmates, let me know beforehand, okay? I pray for peace for their souls."

Gun said as he blew his cigarette, "Don't get overly dramatic, But that name Daniel Park rings a bell, Chairman just ask Crystal to help someone."

"Oh," (Y/N) had forgotten, Gun is on Chairman Choi's side while she had sided with Eugene. She fears that she and Gun will have to engage in actual combat if the two sides go at war with each other. not merely as sparring partners but as rivals. "I find it odd that you vaguely recall his name. Have you already developed an interest in him?"

Gun simply smiles instead of answering before starting a new cigarette.

(Y/N) says, "Nevermind," before turning to face Goo and inquiring, "Did you see my tupperware?"

Goo innocently inquired, "The one that contains a cake?," licking his lips.

Goo had already consumed the cake, (Y/N) thought with a playful roll of the eyes and a shaking of the head. That was supposed to be her present to Zack. (Y/N) groans as she asks Goo, "What's it taste?" She was furiously rubbing the back of her neck in frustration.

Goo had already consumed the cake, so at the very least she should be aware of its taste given that she hasn't yet sampled any of it. She intends to eat it together later with Zack.

Goo asked, "Salty?" uncertainty.

"Huh? Goo, it was meant to be sweet?"  (Y/N) responded incredulously, "It's cake." (Y/N)'s forehead was wrinkled as a result of her scrunched-up face.

"I didn't know, The great and perfect (Y/N) (L/N) also has a not so perfect side. Maybe you switched up the salt and sugar." Goo still had his signature smile on as he teased (Y/N), "You didn't know how to bake, did you?"

(Y/N)'s face turned red gradually but steadily. She refuses to acknowledge the fact that it was her fault. It first time baking so that wasn't her fault.

(Y/N)'s face gradually turned red, and it gradually moved to her neck and ears as well. In fact, given how red she is right now, she totally resembles a tomato.

Gun joined in on the cruel teasing of the poor girl, still as red as a tomato, saying, "I didn't know that you have a weakness."

Gun draws a glare from (Y/N), who thinks he is a traitor. She had anticipated that Gun would stand up for her without reservation, but instead he sides with Goo and teases her as well.

(Y/N) quickly gathers her belongings before taking off, wanting to leave this place as soon as possible.

She can't believe she let someone see a vulnerable side of her.

As soon as (Y/N) was out of Gun and Goo's line of sight, The System also teased, "What was that?"

(Y/N) inhales deeply before turning on the shower. She then started rambling about anything that came to mind in an effort to distract herself from what had just happened.

(Y/N) bobs her head back and forth, singing, "I can't hear you."

She was trying her hardest to ignore the system's taunt, even if that meant swearing.

If only she could travel through time.