𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔: 𝐓𝐎𝐎 𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐄

Warning: Mentions of Abortion(?)

Zoe Park, leaning back against the table, was talking with the guys about the pig working at the Convenience store during the night shift

She found the topic particularly interesting but doesn't want to show it outside. "No! Gross! I don't want to see it!"

The whispers and teasing about Daniel quickly went down when a particular girl made a step inside the room, one because she got some powerful backing and the other because everyone knew Zack had feelings for her.

Zoe immediately runs towards (Y/N) and encircles her arms around (Y/N)'s arms. "Good morning, (Y/N)."

(Y/N) looks at Zack's lackeys without any emotion on her face, looking at them each with a disgusted look.

(Y/N) looks at Zoe, putting on her most sweet smile, and greets her back, "Good morning too, Zoe," as she puts her hand on top of Zoe's hand.

One of Zack's lackeys greeted (Y/N) as if they were old friends. The look of someone who bootlicks was written very well on his face. In fact, everyone could probably see the imaginary sign on his head that associated him with a lickspittle.

"(Y/N)! Wanna see something funny?" He asked, and his laugh was like that of a pig.

Still, (Y/N) forced a smile on her face that didn't reach her eyes. One of her most practiced smiles stored in her repertoire is dedicated to pigs like him.

"Sure," Her voice was very enthusiastic, but at the same time it sounded like a robot mimicking a human emotion.

"Here!" He said with a proud voice. His shoulders were up, showing a dignified, proud look, but what is there to be dignified and proud about in the picture he had shown? None. There's none.

"It makes me wonder, was she happy giving birth to a pig like him?" The guy asks. He licks his lips, trying to appeal to sexiness, but in fact, it does the exact opposite. "If I were her, I would have had an abortion."

Just as their classmate Daniel Park was about to rebuke them, (Y/N), with her face darkened, was looking at them murderously.

This was the first time they had seen her with that face. Her face was distorted, along with the crazy-looking look in her eyes.

"Tsk, If I were your mother, I would have aborted you too," (Y/N) said with her lips pursed.

"(Y/N)!" Mira yelled as she walked toward (Y/N). "You shouldn't talk about stuff like that."

"What? I'm just telling him the truth," (Y/N) calmly said, looking at Mira without a single emotion. "Plus, he should expect it, If he's going to say that to someone, he should expect that someone else is going to do the same thing to him. That's Karma"

Mira looks at her childhood best friend; she is unrecognizable, almost like she is a completely different person.

"How about you? Do you expect someone to do the same thing to you?" Mira asks. Her voice weaves. She thought that their group consisted of Zack, Johan, (Y/N), and her when they finally reunited. She finally found (Y/N); Johan was the only one missing.

"No," (Y/N) calmly said with a smile on her face; her eyes were closed as she smiled. "I expected it to be a lot worse. Let's face it, I know I'm not a saint; I'm not a good person. That's why I already expect something bad karma to happen to me, and I'm already prepared for it."

(Y/N) leaves the room without saying anything.

That day, (Y/N) didn't attend any class, and the teachers didn't ask anything about her at all.

That same day, the whole class saw the new side of (Y/N)-the side that she never really showed everyone. The side that she kept hidden.

-

As (Y/N) walked home, the hologram slowly revealed the word, "You should have beaten that guy up."

"Yeah, No shit, Sherlock," (Y/N) said as she kicked a pebble on the street. "That guy's just like Isabella. I hope they both rot to hell."

She's really mad, and she wanted to vent her anger.

"By the way, Zack Lee and Daniel Park just got into a fight earlier when you left. Daniel Park was the victor," The Hologram announced.

(Y/N) looks at the Hologram, Curious about what was going on and why the hologram told her that.

"Aren't you curious?" The hologram asked as she saw how (Y/N) didn't say anything at all.

"No, it has nothing to do with me anyway," (Y/N) said.

Little did she know that Daniel and Zack's fight was all about her. The System chose to remain silent about this while looking at (Y/N)'s not interested look.

-

Mira silently walks home when she notices (Y/N) waiting in front of her house's front door.

Her hands were in her backpack, and she was squatting underneath the tree while looking at the moon.

Mira stood still, quietly breathing, while looking at (Y/N). She was still unable to forget what (Y/N) said earlier this morning.

Mira's cough caught (Y/N)'s attention.

(Y/N) turns her head and sees Mira standing still, looking at her. She gets up and dusts her skirt as she gets up and walks towards Mira.

"I'm..." (Y/N) was cut short when Mira interrupted her, saying, "You didn't get home yesterday. Where were you?"

(Y/N) can straight up lie and just tell a random story to Mira, but looking at her best friend makes her unable to do it.

Instead of answering, (Y/N) looks down at the concrete road, unable to look Mira in the eyes.

"Nevermind, Just don't get into fights, okay?" Mira said while grabbing the keys from her pockets to unlock the door.

"We're home!" Mira greeted her parents as she walked inside.

"Good evening, dear! Is (Y/N) finally home?" Mira's mother asks.

Mira's family was so sweet, so warm, and so comforting, yet at the same time very suffocating. Seeing such a warm smile after years of not being able to see the light made (Y/N) feel so unfamiliar.

Her parents were nice too-too nice, in fact, that they would rather think of other people before themselves, before their very own daughter.