𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑: 𝐀𝐁𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐔𝐓𝐄 𝟏𝟎𝟎

Zack cannot resist the urge to regard (Y/N)'s feet with animosity, particularly her heels which he perceives as his ultimate nemesis

Zack cannot resist the urge to regard (Y/N)'s feet with animosity, particularly her heels which he perceives as his ultimate nemesis. Despite the fact that (Y/N)'s feet were red and slightly bleeding, her composed expression prevented her injury from being noticeable when looking at her face.

Zack suggested switching footwear by asking, "Why don't you change shoes?," Although he wasn't the one wearing high heels and experiencing the bruising in his feet, he still feels discomfort inexplicably.

As they walk, (Y/N) meets his gaze briefly before turning ahead and says, "Because we are already late for school."

"How long have you been wearing those excruciatingly painful high heels?" Zack inquired about the duration of time during which the uncomfortable high heels were worn by (Y/N). He is unavoidably curious.

(Y/N) responded to Zack's question without meeting his gaze and stated, "Since yesterday evening, plus I forgot to change my shoes in the house earlier while I changed clothes"

Before holding (Y/N) in a traditional bride-like manner, Zack takes one final glance at her feet.

(Y/N) initially didn't perceive Zack's behavior, but once she did, she was unable to contain her astonishment and emitted a sharp cry through her tender, pink lips. As she gazes at Zack's expressionless countenance, she realizes that he may not be cognizant of the situation, but she certainly is. The unexpected gesture of him lifting her and her subsequent outcry drew the attention of onlookers.

As (Y/N) noticed the numerous individuals observing her, she couldn't resist blushing and attempted to cover up her face with both of her hands in embarrassment. She pauses briefly to adjust her fingers and view the hologram in front of her before she clears her throat.

(Y/N) exclaimed in a hushed tone, "This isn't the way to school, it's the complete opposite. Where are we going?"

While leisurely strolling, Zack relished the opportunity to hold (Y/N), whom he has a crush on, as he believed it might be the only chance he'll ever have, and mentioned that they were heading in a shoe store.

"No! We're late already!," exclaimed (Y/N) anxiously. How will she be able to keep up with her studies if she is always punctually challenged?

"Like you said, we're already late; it won't hurt us any more if we arrive even later," According to Zack, there won't be a greater harm caused if they were further delayed. Expressing his opinion to (Y/N), while she remains extremely embarrassed.

They reached the store for men's shoes within a short time. Despite the fact that it was a luxurious shoe store, (Y/N) couldn't help but flinch because they were still designed for men.

With her in his arms, Zack stepped inside. This shoe store happened to be the most conveniently located within their vicinity. Zack carefully sets (Y/N) down, as if she were a fragile glass, and proceeds to select a couple of shoes.

(Y/N) objected as she witnessed Zack take off her high heels. "I don't think so," she commented. (Y/N) has the intuition that Zack may coerce her to put on footwear designed for men.

Zack disregarded (Y/N)'s comment and proceeded to kneel down and switch her uncomfortable high heels for a pair of men's shoes.

(Y/N)'s anger inevitably increases since Zack is unwilling to heed her. (Y/N) stood up and demanded Zack return her high heels, but he refused to hand them over, leaving her bewildered. "Zack! Give me my high heels back!"

"No," Zack denied with a brief response while concealing the high heels behind his back.

"The shoes you chose! They completely clash with my outfit! It's completely mismatched," (Y/N) firmly stated that the shoes Zack has chosen do not compliment her outfit and are entirely out of sync.

"If you don't want that, we can get new shoes, but I absolutely will not let you wear these torturous high heels," Zack stated that he could help select an alternative footwear option instead of the uncomfortable high heels, but he was firm in his decision not to permit the wearing of such painful shoes. Similar to (Y/N), he was determined and persistent.

"You may be able to bear the pain while putting on a false smile, but I would not; I despise seeing you suffer, (Y/N)." Zack expressed that he could not endure the agony of feigning happiness and hurting (Y/N). He compassionately told her that he dislikes witnessing her in pain, causing (Y/N) to come to a halt.

Eventually, (Y/N) made the decision to select a pair of shoes that would complement her attire for the day to some extent. As Zack departs, he discards (Y/N)'s high heels into the garbage bin.

(Y/N) questions, "Why did you throw it?!," As (Y/N) joins Zack, she casts a remorseful glance at her discarded high heels.

Zack expressed uncertainty by saying, "Who knows? You might wear those high heels behind my back," Clarifying his perspective.

Zack and (Y/N) have already arrived at school, but the guard will not let them pass through the gate without being sent to the principal's office or something.

"Let's climb the fence," (Y/N) proposed that they scale the fence while observing the disgruntled guard who appeared rather agitated.

"I'll help you by carrying you up the fence" Zack offered his assistance by lifting (Y/N) who was as light as a feather to scale the fence.

(Y/N) once more turned red. What should she do? Despite her best efforts, she found herself blushing.

Daniel is standing at the classroom door in school. A male and female student attempt to enter the classroom unnoticed in a sneaky manner.

"Ms. (L/N) and Mr. Lee, where do you think you two are going? " The teacher inquired. Mistakenly believing that they were leaving the class clandestinely, not entering it surreptitiously.

(Y/N) saw a chance and cast a glance at Zack, before gracing the teacher with her loveliest expression. "I heard the bell ring, so we tried to leave already." she spoke.

With suspicion, the teacher gazes at (Y/N) and remarks, "I definitely did not hear the bell sound. '' However, the teacher's sentence is interrupted by the actual ringing of the bell. "Perhaps I didn't hear it the first time."

Daniel observed that (Y/N) placed her bag next to a young man with blonde hair. He believes that is the seat she's supposed to occupy. Before (Y/N) walks towards him.

The female student appears to be regularly casting furtive glances towards the crown of his head, as if she's detecting some sort of anomaly there. The young woman appears both astonished and astounded simultaneously.

"Hi there! I'm (Y/N) (L/N)! Nice to meet you!" The female student identified herself as (Y/N) (L/N) and extended a pleasant greeting upon meeting. Daniel had a feeling that he had encountered (Y/N) before and suddenly he realized where they had previously met. He accidentally collided with her the other day.

As soon as Daniel looked at his classmates, a wave of tension swept over his entire being.

"I'm Daniel Park," Daniel extended his hand for a handshake after introducing himself as Daniel Park to (Y/N). (Y/N)'s hand feels as soft as that of an infant's.

"Why don't we eat lunch together!," (Y/N) suggested having lunch together. Similar to what happened previously. Her kindness towards him was excessive.

Daniel couldn't avoid the question, "Why are you being so nice to me?" He posed it to (Y/N) spontaneously, without giving it much thought.

(Y/N) grinned and playfully squeezed his cheeks, stating, "You're an absolute 100. "