𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏: 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐃 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋

Reader Discretion is Advised

It is often believed that possessing beauty is sufficient to attain anything, however, in reality, financial resources are also crucial

It is often believed that possessing beauty is sufficient to attain anything, however, in reality, financial resources are also crucial. Money is the only thing that holds more significance than Beauty in the world. Having both wealth and attractiveness could make you seemingly unbeatable. With beauty, men would be willing to comply with your every desire. With wealth, women won't dare to speak against you as you could silence them by showering them with wads of cash.

(Y/N) possesses physical attractiveness, but lacks financial resources. Although she garners male attention from the townspeople, the women and girls belittle her and view her as promiscuous.

If only I had money, that's what's (Y/N) was thinking right now. Had she possessed money, she would not have been subjected to derogatory comments by those girls.

If only her parents were wealthy, she believes that all of this would not be happening. Had she been born into a wealthy family, with access to resources and opportunities that come with privilege, she may not have turned out the way she did.

"You disgusting bitch, how dare you seduce my boyfriend." Isabella angrily accused (Y/N) of seducing her boyfriend and lashed out by pouring hot chocolate on her face, causing damage to her beauty.

Unbeknownst to her, he is in a relationship with Isabella. He's the person who pursued her by stating that he was single. After three months of pursuing (Y/N), she finally agrees to be with him. Little did she know, the man who courted her was already in a relationship.

A disturbing tale rife with rumors circulated throughout the school. She's a cunning woman who, through promiscuous behavior, caused Isabella's boyfriend to be deceived. She was labeled as a woman who entertains every man, a promiscuous woman.

She expressed in a calm manner that she was unaware of his current relationship status, "I didn't know he already had a girlfriend," (Y/N) stated. Although a hot cup of coffee was spilled on her, her face remained devoid of any emotional response.

"Liar! I already said so many times that I have a girlfriend! But you keep leeching at me like leech!," Isabella's boyfriend angrily accused her of being persistent and not accepting the fact that he already has a girlfriend, comparing her behavior to that of a leech. He appeared to be fearful of (Y/N) and sought refuge behind Isabella's back.

The fearful look on her boyfriend's face caused Isabella to feel uneasy. With a look of repugnance, she glances at (Y/N) and then shifts her gaze towards her two companions who are gripping onto (Y/N)'s arms.

"Girls, You know what to do" Isabella gave directions to the girls, who responded with nods of understanding. Isabella is not afraid of (Y/N)'s parents since they both share a concern for preserving their reputations, meaning they wish to avoid any rumors or scandals. It was common knowledge among the entire school that the couple was intentionally raising their daughter, (Y/N), to be timid. (Y/N) has no choice but to endure it without saying anything while being physically and mentally tormented.

She was aware of how (Y/N) attempts to quit school due to the severity of bullying, but her parents dismiss her concerns and insist that enduring the bullying is necessary for her future success, urging her to remain submissive and overlook the issues.

"Keep going, girls, and don't scream like a wussy (Y/N) being beaten like that doesn't hurt. I bet that didn't even hurt," Isabella said stoically while blood splattered over her white socks.

Isabella believes that (Y/N)'s promiscuous behavior is the root cause of these events never occurring. A cunning serpent that aimed to obtain the possessions of others.

As red liquid splattered all around, a piercing scream emanated from within the confines of the girl's restroom, causing terror. (Y/N) is being subjected to physical assault, yet no one intervenes even though people in adjacent rooms can hear her cries for help.

Gradually, the cries echoed off into murmurs and eventually faded away into deafening silence.

One of Isabella's companions remarked, "I believe we've given her quite a thrashing, Isabella," while sporting a red-stained uniform.

"Just call her parents, and they'll clean up this mess," Isabella replied as she inhaled smoke from her cigarette.

"Huh? Isabella babe, I think we beaten her pretty hard; don't you think we should take her to the hospital?" Isabella's partner proposed. As he gazes upon (Y/N), he observes her lying completely still on the ground. The man laments that he has yet to experience the allure of the stunning Isabella, and regrets that his infidelity was discovered by Isabella earlier. This is such a pointless use of one's time.

"Do you have concerns about her well-being?" Isabella suspiciously asked her partner. The man's reaction was a forced grin.

(Y/N)'s parents arrived at the infirmary after an hour, however, contrary to expectations, they didn't immediately attend to (Y/N). Instead, they first approached Isabella.

"We're sorry for what inconvenience my daughter did," (Y/N)'s parents expressed their remorse and shame by apologizing and bowing deeply. They acknowledged the inconvenience caused by their daughter and conveyed regret for her actions.

"I promised to give (Y/N) a good beating after we got home, We apologize on her behalf Miss Isabella," (Y/N)'s father spoke sternly, apologizing on his daughter's behalf to Miss Isabella and assuring her that he would handle the situation by administering a severe punishment to (Y/N) when they got home. It is the parents of the victims who are offering apologies. This scene is quite comical and has elicited laughter from all the spectators. Despite having seen similar behavior from (Y/N)'s parents before, it remains hilarious.

Isabella put on a saccharine grin and stooped down, seemingly dissociated from (Y/N)'s assault. She places each hand onto the shoulders of the parents.

"That's okay, but next time please teach your daughter to not be such a slut," Isabella expressed her disappointment but suggested that in the future, the person teach their daughter to behave appropriately. She then proceeded to cleanse her hands with an alcohol pump, as if she had touched something particularly repulsive.

"Yes! Thank you for your benevolence!," (Y/N)'s parents expressed their gratitude by thanking Isabella for her kindness.

(Y/N) was aware of everything that was happening. She was feigning slumber, solely to eavesdrop on her parents' recent conversation. She is no longer able to keep pace with them. She had the desire to initiate a transformation and confront, but where? Where should she begin?

Her eyes cannot contain a tear from falling. She silently wished that no one saw her tear fall, as she longed for some personal room. Currently, she has no inclination to listen to anything they have to say.

"Are you truly determined to change?" A mechanical voice echoed within (Y/N)'s thoughts. Although she may be experiencing hallucination, she is unable to resist mentally uttering "Yes"