𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕: 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒

A beautiful lady was standing inside the office beside the coffee table, greeting the investors

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

A beautiful lady was standing inside the office beside the coffee table, greeting the investors.

David and (Y/N) walked into the room and greeted the investors. While (Y/N) works for the Workers, David, on the other hand, works for Chairman Choi, which means (Y/N) looks at the beautiful lady from the corner of her eye.

That beautiful lady is Crystal Choi, Charles Choi's only daughter. He uses his beauty to make the investors sign a contract with him.

She's just like (Y/N), except (Y/N) was the one who wanted David to use her. To be exact, acting like she was under his control when in fact it's the exact opposite; after all, how could (Y/N) be close to Charles Choi?

Everyone knows that (Y/N) was running the Song Group; It's just that David was still under the illusion that he was the one in charge, like a fool he was.

David was like a puppet while thinking that he was the puppeteer. It truly is fascinating for (Y/N). Just the thought of it makes her heart beat fast, and it makes her face turn deep red.

A few hours passed. The meeting started on a rainy afternoon and ended at sunset. It was very beautiful and breath-taking, perfect for taking pictures.

(Y/N) nodded at the blonde-haired man who waved at her. It was Charles Choi's bodyguard. and, of course, her partner in crime.

"I'm leaving; I'm sure you can go home alone, right?" David said this before starting his car without waiting for (Y/N)'s response.

He drove the car so recklessly that the muddy puddle hit (Y/N)'s white corporate attire, making dirty spots on it. Despite this, (Y/N) smiles calmly. She's perfectly calm. She's gotten into a lot worse situations before; she's not going to cry because of a little dirt.

"Why is there a beggar here?" (Y/N)'s face went a complete 180 when she suddenly heard a familiar voice; the owner of the voice was the source of all her problems.

"What are you doing here, Isabella?" (Y/N) questioned.

Both ladies were looking at each other; their personalities were different, as was the way they dressed. While Isabella's clothes were in a boyish, messy style, (Y/N)'s clothes were supposed to be neat and tidy, but because of the spots of mud in her clothes, they weren't as neat and tidy as before, but still, her beauty doesn't decrease even a little bit.

"None of your business, But how about you? Why are you here? To find a sugar daddy? Hmm?" Isabella teases. Her hand was below her chin, like she was thinking. With her mocking smirk written all over her stupid face, (Y/N) wishes she could scratch Isabella's face off until there's none left.

(Y/N) takes a deep breath, cracking her fingers behind her back, wanting to punch Isabella. But (Y/N) knows more than anyone else in this situation: the one who gets pissed first is the loser.

"How could you say such a thing? Do you even know who I am?" (Y/N) points her hand in her chest and fixes her posture before proudly introducing herself: "I'm (Y/N) (L/N), Chairman Song's adopted daughter. Heiress of Song Group."

(Y/N) looks at Isabella and immediately gets pissed. Isabella wasn't listening to her at all; instead, she was laughing with her bodyguards and secretaries while pointing at her.

(Y/N) (L/N), ever since she was adopted by Chairman Song, has never suffered humiliation.

"(Y/N), calm yourself," The holograms said.

(Y/N) couldn't help it; each time she sees Isabella, she wants to punch her and scream at her. She wants Isabella to suffer the same way she made her suffer before. The way Isabella made her into a clown attraction-how Isabella made her life into a living hell

She made her feel so unworthy and unloved that (Y/N) once wondered, Why was she even born when the world seems to hate her?

"I know Chairman Song adopted you." Isabella looks at the muddied white pants of (Y/N) all the way up until she stops and looks at her face and continues to say, "But who knows what tricks you used? Did you use your body? Ha! What a loser you are! To sell your body to an old man with one foot in the grave."

"Hologram, I want to use hypnosis." (Y/N) mumbled; her hands were shaking. She didn't even bother this time to hide her anger or put on a smile of pretense.

"(Y/N), You can't. You can't use it in public," the holograms reminded her of the use and consequences of the system.

"Ah, (Y/N)?" Bryce, Isabella's boyfriend and (Y/N)'s former suitor, arrived.

Unlike his douchebag personality, his face was completely opposite; it was as gentle as a flower but at the same time a very lethal poison.

"Are you still stalking me? Look, I know I'm just that beautiful, but If being handsome means that you two beauties will fight, then I would rather not be handsome," Bryce said.

(Y/N) just looks at Bryce without any emotion before saying, "Nosy..."

"I'm sorry, what?" Bryce asks.

"You're too nosy!" (Y/N) yelled, losing her composure.

She doesn't know why, but whenever she sees, hears, or remembers either Bryce or Isabella, (Y/N) can't help but lose her composure.

"Isabella! She just called me nosy!" Bryce complained. He was always the victim in his own version of his story; we all have a friend like that, or worse, in (Y/N)'s case, an enemy.

A hand suddenly landed around (Y/N)'s neck, and a cheeky voice was suddenly heard.

"Thanks for accompanying (Y/N)," a cheeky guy said. Everything about the guy screams danger, but Bryce just ignores it because the guy doesn't seem to have any serious bones on his body, while Isabella and (Y/N) know that the moment the smile on the guy's face is removed, it only means one thing: danger.

"Who are you, twerp?" Head up and shoulders straight as he asks that.

"(Y/N)'s boyfriend?" The guy asked as if he were questioning himself but quickly corrected it: "I mean, I'm (Y/N)'s boyfriend."

Bryce suddenly laughed unexpectedly; he pointed at Goo while crying, "A twerp and a bitch. A match made in heaven."

-

Sorry for the late update, I got asthma right now and I'm sorry if some words keep repeating.
I will probably take a few days off writing.

𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें