𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐄

A much younger (Y/N) (L/N) was looking at a mirror; she was wearing a model outfit with floral embroidery on it and a fake pearl necklace made out of plastic

A much younger (Y/N) (L/N) was looking at a mirror; she was wearing a model outfit with floral embroidery on it and a fake pearl necklace made out of plastic. It looks so old, Looks so vintage, and looks so cheap from the people at the party's perspective

A tear slowly forms in her eyes as she looks at a bathroom mirror. "Can I really do this?" She asked the hologram.

She couldn't stand the scrutiny and eyes full of judgment. She felt extremely suffocated and couldn't breathe properly. She felt as though they were watching her every movement, judging her small mistakes, and gossiping about each other and mocking her.

She couldn't stand it; she wants nothing of it. She wants it to stop. Somebody please stop it. Somebody please help her. "Somebody, please save me," (Y/N) mumbled as her knees got weaker. She couldn't stand properly and slowly fell to the floor.

"You're such a bitch. If you really want to be saved, there is no one who can save you better than yourself. Now stand up and do as I say." The mechanical voice told (Y/N), No emotion like the machine she is.

"I don't want to. Many people will get hurt, including Isabella," (Y/N) said. She was shaking her head in desperation.

"After what she did to you? What are you, a spirit of God? A Saintess? Bitch, You are none of those." The mechanical voice said. She really is a robot, void of emotion. "I thought you wanted revenge? Now here's your revenge, served in front of you. All you need to do is take a bite."

(Y/N) cleans her face and retouches her makeup to hide the evidence of her crying. The holograms are right; she's the one who needed revenge. Why is she being such a pussy right now, then? She's the one who wanted this.

"Calm down, (Y/N). You can do this," (Y/N) finally whispered to herself before leaving the comfort room.

Truth be told, she was still doubting herself. But she keeps going, whispering to herself in her mind that she's the one who wanted this; there is no use backing out now; she has done everything to make it into this party.

(Y/N) grabs one of the glasses containing champagne and walks straight towards a certain man that she has been keeping an eye on for months.

Acting like she wasn't looking, like she was in a hurry, (Y/N) deliberately bumped into the old man.

"How dare you?! Did you even know how much my father's coat cost?" A man, a younger version of the old man, suddenly shouted. "Do you even know who my father is?! He is the one and only Chairman Song!"

(Y/N) takes a deep breath, calming herself, before giving herself an innocent look and saying, "I'm sorry, I was in a hurry."

(Y/N) sneaks a peek at Chairman Song. She bit her lips; she knew this was a big mistake from the very beginning. Is she going to die?

Meanwhile, The chairman is looking at (Y/N) grimly. There wasn't an expression on his face while his son was shouting all over the place.

He raised his hand and ordered, "Stop It, David."

For some reason, the young lady in the white dress embroidered with florals reminded him of someone. Someone very important to him is his beloved daughter.

The mannerisms, the pattern of speech, the way she was dressed She was so much like his late daughter.

"What's your name, child?" Chairman Song asked while deliberately putting the most gentle smile on his face.

-

(Y/N)'s whole conversation with Chairman Song and his son was a complete blur in (Y/N)'s mind, but one thing was for sure. This is her first step towards success.

"Miss (L/N)? Can you please come with me? There's someone who needs to talk to you." A man dressed in a suit said.

He looks polite, however this isn't part of her plan with the hologram.

(Y/N) immediately glanced at the holograms. It only says that she should come.

(Y/N) gulp, "Sure, I'll follow you." (Y/N) said.

She followed the guy to the luxurious room filled with men dressed in uniforms surrounding it.

Everything about this screams danger for (Y/N), she should run and hide as quickly as possible.

"I'm going to leave," (Y/N) said as she quickly turned around and was about to walk outside.

"Where, Miss (L/N)?" That is the first time (Y/N) met Vivi, her bridge on joining the group called the Workers, and her bridge on meeting Eugene.

"I'm Vivi! Glad to meet you!" Vivi said this while offering her hand.

Meanwhile, (Y/N) just looks at the girl in confusion. Vivi was sucking at a pacifier, a behavior quite strange for someone of her age.

(Y/N) blinks as her surroundings slowly become distorted. Her surroundings vastly change as she realizes that she is actually dreaming of her and Vivi's first meeting.

The latter was ecstatic. She, (Y/N) (L/N), piqued the interest of Vivi, Thee Vivi, coming from one of China's wealthiest. The Elite.

(Y/N) stretched out her hands like she was trying to grab the sun ray that was hitting her. Right, this is reality; she doesn't have to remember those nightmarish pasts again.

"This is reality," (Y/N) mumbled.

(Y/N) gets up and gets ready to go to school. Before leaving the house, she grabs a loaf of bread with chocolate spread on it.

Her hair was in a messy bun, which isn't her usual hairstyle. Her usual hairstyle was always neat; not a single strand wasn't in its proper place.

"Young miss, the car is ready," The butler said.

"No, I'll use the train today. I'm not in the mood to use the car today," (Y/N) said before taking a bite of her bread.

"Be sure to keep an eye on Father, though," (Y/N) said before taking a step out of the kitchen, only to stop and look at the butler once more. "And, oh, tell David that he shouldn't poke his nose around. Who knows? He might get into danger because of his nosiness"

With that, (Y/N) takes her leave, not minding the butler's strange expression.

-

For those who's wondering is the Hologram is really speaking or it just like magically puts letter in it, The answer is actually Text to speech.