𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐: 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄

Mira's attention is drawn to (Y/N), who appears to be examining the air

Mira's attention is drawn to (Y/N), who appears to be examining the air. Despite her efforts, she cannot resist questioning the absence of (Y/N), who was her childhood companion along with Zack and Johan. However, (Y/N) abruptly vanished with her guardians until several months ago when she unexpectedly arrived at her doorstep, drenched in rain.

(Y/N)'s appearance remained constant, but her behavior and mannerisms seemed to indicate that she was well-raised by her parents.

"What are we doing again?," Mira inquired about the activity they were supposed to do. Today, she was not entirely herself as witnessing her childhood friend's profound transformation had a significant impact on her. Despite having met for a few months, (Y/N) still seemed unfamiliar to Mira.

"Oh, we're going shopping with Zack; I just saw a new dress in pacebook that looks really nice," (Y/N) explained to Mira that she had come across a beautiful dress on Facebook which caught her attention. Before displaying the screenshot of a dress, she retrieved her phone from her purse and held it up to Mira's face.

"Oh, I remember!" Mira suddenly exclaimed before adding "How about we watch movies next?" Mira proposed. Imagining a movie night with (Y/N) and Zack filled her with excitement, though the absence of Johan was noted.

For a brief moment, (Y/N) appeared thrilled, but her enthusiasm quickly faded upon gazing forward. It appears as though she possessed the ability to perceive things that are not visible to others. After awkwardly smiling at Mira, she gives Mira's shoulder a little tap and suggests either doing it another time or doing it with Zack exclusively. "Can we do it next time instead? Or you can do it with Zack alone!"

While (Y/N) wore a smile on her face, her eyes conveyed a different message, despite suggesting it.

"Okay, we can do it next time," Mira responded. She doesn't understand why (Y/N) would express the polar opposite of her emotions.

"Thank you-" (Y/N)'s expression of gratitude was interrupted by a stranger who accidentally collided with her. A small individual resembling Kim Jong-Un.

While walking, Daniel collided unexpectedly with someone. His surroundings were of little interest to him as he was completely absorbed in his newfound appearance.

He collided with someone, scratch that. He unexpectedly encountered a divine being. As he glanced at the girl he collided with, he couldn't help but observe that she exclusively donned high-end designer clothing. Although he suddenly felt insignificant, it didn't bother him. He had transformed into a completely different person. A different location, a fresh haircut, and a transformed version of himself.

Daniel was just about to approach her when he noticed the way she was looking at him. It has to be because of the new haircut he got. Was she fond of it? Did it make her fall for him?

"Hey there Mira and (Y/N). '' exclaimed a male voice.

A gentleman wears a cap of red color, styled on the bill facing the opposite direction. At first glance, he seems like someone not to be taken lightly.