Chapter 30 : Wet And Wild

“...no no, not tonight. I have to attend a family function, fix it for tomorrow.”

Samaira heard Rajveer talking on call as she made her way towards the pool area around 12 in the afternoon. It was Saturday and she was home because the employees were given off as the anniversary party was to take place in the evening.

Her breathing hitched as she came to a stop beside the swimming pool and her eyes landed on him.

He was laid on a pool bed, sunglasses over his eyes. His perfectly built body was in open view as he was just wearing shorts that ended above his knees. Water droplets shone on his body in the sunlight, and she had a lewd thought passing through her mind to suck each one off with her mouth.

She shut her eyes close in mortification and tried to drill some decency in her brain.

Meanwhile Rajveer's call ended and he found his wife standing by the pool edge with her eyes closed. Her cheeks were burning red and he realized with a smirk that she was embarrassed.

He quietly got down the bed, landing in water, and swam towards her without making any noise. Her eyes opened and frowned at finding the bed empty.

“Looking for me ?” - he said making her jump and she fell forward, straight into his awaiting arms.

Her heart pounded as he made her stand straight in the pool. Her arms had found refuge over his broad shoulders and her cheeks burned at being in contact with his bare skin. She didn't dare meet eyes with him. Her head was slightly tilted down, gaze fixed on his collarbone. His strong, mascular arms were wrapped around her waist and were holding her so close that their bodies were touching.

“Samaira...” - he husked out, making her shudder but she still didn't look at him.

She knew his eyes were magical, hypnotizing. Looking in them was a clear and obvious loss.

He felt his heartbeat escalating. She was suddenly so shy around him. He was noticing for a couple of days now that she was constantly flustered around him. He had caught her staring at him several times but when he looked, she averted her gaze. She also had not contradicted him in anything. Whatever he would ask of her or suggest, she would comply without even blinking. Like she had other things on mind.

He was now sure, she had, but what, he aimed to find out.

Her hair was tied up in a ponytail which was now soaked in water. He took out her pony, making her hair fall open. Without any warning, he clutched her hair in a fist and roughly tilted her head back, making her suck in a sharp breath and finally meet his eyes.

Her chest heaved due to laboured breathing. His eyes had darkened and he looked at her with such a raw possession like he wanted to take her then and there.

And if he did, she wouldn't mind.

“There's something that's keeping you occupied these days.” - it was not a question. His whisper held certainty, leaving no room for her to deny. “Care to share ?”

She gulped audibly. The only thing on her mind these days was he himself. Ever since she had realized she was falling for him, quite rapidly at that, he was all she thought about. Whether sleeping or awake, sitting or walking, eating or working, he dominated her mind. And heart.

A whine left her mouth when his grip tightened in her hair, snapping her out of her thoughts. He gave her a warning look, to either answer his question or face consequences.

She stayed silent. One, because she was searching for some ideas to tell him in a romantic way about her feelings and two, she wanted to — however unwise it sounded — face the consequences his eyes threatened of.