14. Rose + Scorpius

Warning: Smut

Scorpius' POV

I woke up the next morning with Rose completely wrapped around me.

Hello?

I asked in my head looking for the little pervert that made my life hell.

I can't believe it

I did it!

She did it!

We did it!

The voice is gone!

And the smell is hardly there. I felt like I could breathe again.

I looked down at Rose and felt insanely happy. I began kissing her face so that she'd wake up but she kept her eyes closed smiling at the feeling I was giving her. It took many kisses but she eventually opened her eyes and when she did she looked at me the same way I looked at her.

Completely infatuated.

I kissed her on the lips completely happy I didn't have to worry about that stupid Veela anymore.

"Good morning Gorgeous," I said

"Good morning. You sleep okay?" She smiled up at me with that gorgeous smile.

"It was the best sleep I've had in ages." I kissed her neck and I could feel her laugh escape her throat.

"Well if that's the case then maybe.......Scorpius! What happened to your arm?" She exclaimed. She looked down mid-sentence and gave me a surprised look.

I looked down and my upper arm had a half-tattoo sleeve.

What the fuck?

I got up and went to the bathroom to confirm what I saw in the mirror.

"I don't know!" Then I remembered the weird light that emulated from my body while we were having sex. "I wasn't told anything about a tattoo." It was very tribal and had no specific image of something, but it was honestly pretty cool. It was similar to my stripes when I was a Veela.

However, it did look very familiar.

Holy shit! Mum has something similar!

I forget she has some sort of tattoo on her lower back. I've never gotten a good look at it but every-time I asked about it growing up she would change the subject. I assumed it was because she was embarrassed by it, I mean it was technically a "tramp stamp"

My thoughts of that were completely left alone when I saw Rose come up behind me to look at my tattoo.

" I like it." She ran her hand along my arm and stared at me in the mirror. She soon stopped looking at my arm and started checking me out shamelessly. I would too if she was standing here in nothing but her underwear.

Unfortunately for me, she was still in my shirt.

It was obvious that something had changed in her and I liked it.

"Do you?" I looked over at her and scooped her up in my arms to kiss her on the neck again. I moved us back onto the bed, but then I stopped when I realized I didn't know what to do from here. "Fuck I need to write to my mom, I need my suppresent potion now."

"Suppresent potion?"

"Yea, so I can be fully human I have to take a potion to suppress my Veela traits."

"Why? You seem fine to me."

"I honestly don't know. I guess I'll find out soon."

"You do that, I'm going to get ready for class."