11. How to Lose a Gal in 10 Seconds

Warning: Violence

Roses POV

Today was the day of the carnival and all of the hard work everyone has put in to make this event the best it can be has paid off.

It was also going to be my second official date with Scorpius and I couldn't wait to spend more time with him besides doing boring things like homework or head duties.

The closer we got to the carnival the more work and boring tasks piled on, so we've been distracted to do anything else.

We eat every meal together and have occasionally crawled into each others beds after that one night after the Qudditch game.

I've discovered that i'm in a much better mood after spending the night with him.

It's weirdly noticeable and he never lets me forget on days we don't sleep together.

But everything is still PG.

Which is fine but I wish he would take more initiative.

But who am I to complain?

He's a big cuddler which I was not expecting. Even watching him in the corridors he seems so icy and cold when i'm not around but has this golden retriever attitude at night.

It's a delightful surprise.

I've even met some of his Slytherin friends who haven't had a past of being extensions of torment through Scorpius.

We were at the Slytherin table eating dinner early because we convinced Mcgonagall to have the event on Halloween night as it would be more festive.

We decorated all of HogsMeade with bright spooky decorations to make everything festive.

The Muggle world only looks like the wizarding world on Halloween so here we tend to brighten things up with the same colors plus we add more variety in order to make it a little different.

It's already like every day is Halloween depending on where you go.

My muggle friends from home participate in this holiday they call "Dia day las mertos" I'm probably butchering that name, but that is more similar to what we do for Halloween.

For the Carnival in the beginning, we set up all of the booths and food along with rides. We got a marry-go-round, a Ferris wheel, and many other fun things.

I swear this is going to be the best event Hogwarts has ever seen.

And it was all thanks to Scorpius, he's been really great at planning everything and setting it all up and managing all the perfects and their tasks. Even though I hate to admit it, he's a great leader.

I'll need to outdo him during the next holiday.

"Rose can you help me with my homework?" Scorpius' friend George Brown asked me. George has always been very nice to me and was probably my favorite out of all of Scorpius' friends.

"Do not help him, he'll never learn if you help him." Scorpius argued with his "Headboy" voice on.

"We're Heads Scorpius were supposed to be helpful." I said knowing it would annoy him if I helped George

"Thank you Rose that's very kind of you. I expected nothing less from the smartest person in school"

" We have the same grades, but ok." Scorpius said bitterly.

"It's okay Scorpius you excel in other areas. Like sneaking into the girl's dormitory" Crabbe commented.

Scorpius was next to him while Al was across from him and at the same time Scorpius leaned over to hit him upside the head and Albus kicked him under the table to shut him up, but I just rolled my eyes and helped George with his homework.