8. 1 First Date

Rose's POV

Today was the day of the trip to Hogsmeade and my big date with Scorpius. I had promised him a chance to woo me, and Callum got the message and has been ignoring me. Which hurts but it's probably for the better.

I haven't really been thinking about him unless I run into him. It looks like he has worked things out with his wife, Imogen. She seemed really shy and timid which was the complete opposite of Callum, but who cares it's not my problem anymore.

I've been spending more time with Scorpius than I thought, after our little impromptu movie date I decided that it wouldn't hurt to get to know Scorpius.

But we still haven't talked about the movie because it was the only time we hung out with each other. I thought it would bring some awkwardness between us. And I especially didn't tell anyone else about it.

I just feel weird about the whole thing, but I've remained open-minded.

I mean we've been very friendly lately with schoolwork and Head responsibilities, so I feel like we have definitely passed the awkward stage. We actually feel more like friends now and I think I have been flirting a bit more. I guess after today we were going to see if we like acting like more than friends.

I was sitting down at breakfast eating a grapefruit with a spoon thinking about my feelings lately. I don't know if it was because of Callum's shitty attitude or Scorpius being so nice, but Scorpius really piqued my interest lately.

I still felt shame from the night he asked me out. I had never had dirty thoughts like that about anyone, but now that they are here I didn't mind them.

Plus with the way Scorpius has been looking, it wasn't that tortuous having those thoughts about him.

About how sweaty he gets when he's playing Quidditch, so much so that he takes his shirt off and is dirty from playing rough. With his perfect chest and perfect abs that are so perfect they make a V line right down towards his...

"Rose!" Al yelled at me to get my attention.

"What?" I snapped out of my head and focused on Albus.

"You're torturing your Grapefruit," he commented

I looked down and it was as if I was making grapefruit soup because I subconsciously jabbed the fruit until it was mush. I felt a bit embarrassed losing my train of thought. And with the heat on my cheeks, I know I was blushing

"Sorry."

Nonetheless, after how we've been acting and how he's been making me feel. I decided to treat today as if I was actually on a date. Flirting included.

"Hi, Rosie. Oooo you look great." Lily had walked in and joined the table. Which was confusing cause she said she had a breakfast date.

"Hey Lily I thought you had a date with Jerry," I asked her trying to ignore the fact that I put a lot of thought into my look.

"That's tonight, and it's not Jerry it's Archie." she clarified

"I thought you dumped Archie."

"No, I recently dumped Maggie 'cause she hooked up with my ex Lyla."

"I thought you were still talking to Lyla after she gave you those flowers".

"No that was Mary, Lyla was the one who dumped me to start talking to Noah, and I got back at her by getting with Noah."

"Which one is Noah?"

"Noah was the gorgeous airhead that's best friends with Archie."

"And now you're going out with Archie?"