13. Love and Other Potions

Warning: SMUT

Rose's POV

I'm such a bad person.

You know it's bad when he won't talk to me.

I've tried multiple times this week but he's made it clear that he will only talk about head duties.

Everything is so messed up and I don't know how to fix it.

Especially now, when I know that it's much more serious than a big secret.

He could die and he doesn't seem concerned with that at all!

Merlin the sex part.

Why couldn't it have been something easier?

A handshake wasn't enough?

I've never had sex before and I'm sure I would be awful for him.

I always thought I'd lose it to someone I loved, not in a Veela mating ritual.

At least it wasn't to Zerric.

God, what were we going to do?

I received my letter from Victorie and she said she could meet with me in person to explain everything she knows, but that is almost impossible when I'm at school. So I don't think she can help me.

I had had enough of all this Veela talk.

I had to get out of that dorm, there is so much stress and tension that I can barely be in it. I can even feel it even when I'm alone in my room.

I was sitting in the Gryffindor common room trying to do my homework when Albus spotted me. It was where I had done most of my hiding nowadays.

Plus we haven't really talked since the carnival, last I heard he hasn't been speaking to Scorpius as much either since what he was doing to me emotionally was messed up. Although I don't know if he's doing the right thing, since it wasn't his fault.

The next time I looked up from my place, I could see Albus approaching my table with the intention of talking.

"Hey, Rose. Are you okay?" He sat down next to me.

" No, my husband is a Veela," I whispered.

" I knew the answer, I just wanted to see how you'd word it." He chuckled to himself

" I don't feel like talking right now Al," I admitted

"Well, you gotta talk to someone. Why'd you do it, Rose?" I guess they are back on speaking terms.

"He wasn't going to tell me, so I made him. I mean how could he not with something so serious? What I still don't get is why he is ignoring me."

" Look I think he's mostly pissed that all of his hard work went down the drain."

" Hard work?"

" He would internally struggle every second he was with you yet he still wanted to be around you all the time. You know he's not a bad guy, just in a bad situation."

" Why couldn't he have just been honest?"

"Would you have peacefully accepted this information at the beginning of the year?" I said nothing because I knew I never would have. " Yea, that's what I thought." He retorted.

"We have two months, We don't have time to be mad at each other right now. We have to be the complete opposite "

"I don't know Rose. I think what Scorp is going through is a lot more complicated than that. "