"Fuck. Every single thing about him is so fucking sexy." Kiara thinks as she drags a hand through her hair trying to concentrate on the task at hand. But a picture of JJ smiling widely as he tries to balance a beer on his head, distracts her. They way his arms stretches out to try and keep the balance, with his torso slightly bent backward and the dimples.. The fucking dimples.
Kiara let's out a sigh before continuing her task.

She's sitting in bed looking through pictures of their latest boat ride.

It was an extremely hot day that day so everyone had to wear as little clothes possible, which was bikinis and swim shorts. And Kiara did not complain about that at all, despite it being a humid and sun burning hot weather. She loves being out on the water, tanning and swimming.

Kiara keeps flipping through the pictures. She's looking through them and choosing which ones to put in her photo album. There's one of her, John B and Sarah jumping of the boat. Their legs and arms stretched out in all kinds of directions. Another one is of Pope and John B shotgunning a beer, the liquid dripping of the side of the cans and their mouths.

Kiara smiles at the pictures, feeling warm inside by the memories. She loves her friends so much, it's what keeps her going and what's really good about her life.

She wasn't the only one that took the pictures so some of them she hasn't seen yet. One of them being of her and JJ, they're laying at the end of the boat passing each other a joint. Due to the small space, their arms and shoulders are touching. Kiara closes her eyes and thinks of how absolutely warm and sweaty it was being so close. One reason for that was because of the hot and humid summer heat and the other reason was his warm, soft and comforting skin against hers.

"God." Kiara whispers low to herself.

She remembers the sweat on her forehead and the burning feeling on her skin against his, but there was a heat on her cheeks and between her legs too. Later that night, she took a cold shower to cool down from the heat and in attempt to calm her mind down from every single dirty thought. The cold water helped her cool down her sun heated body, but didn't help with her dirty thoughts and the pulsating heat between her legs.

That night she came three times, once with her fingers and two with her vibrator. She couldn't help it, she needed to release all her desires. The burning and aching feeling between her legs was too much for her to handle.

She'd felt bad afterwards, some kind of guilt was buried deep inside her. She- She literally masturbated thinking about her best friend, her whole body and mind aching for him. It was weird seeing him after that, cause something in her had changed that made her see him in a way she didn't think was possible.

Kiara keeps looking through the pictures, trying to get her mind to think of something else. There's a picture of her and Sarah sunbathing together, one of the sunset with Pope and John B swimming in the background and then there's-

"Fuck." Kiara curses under her breath.

A picture of JJ.

He's standing on the edge of the boat, his head slightly bent backwards so you can see his neck, looking out on the water. The picture is candid, like he's caught in the most natural and beautiful way with the light catching the blonde tips of his hair. He's still a bit wet from swimming so his swim shorts are hanging low and his hair is in a wild mess. Water drops are splattered around his bare chest, his arms are muscular and big, a beer bottle is hanging loosely from his ring wrapped fingers.

A wave of shivers goes through her body and directly to her vagina, it instantly starts pulsating like a heartbeat.

She gathers all the pictures together in a pile and puts them on her nightstand, except the one of JJ. Her shorts and underwear is quickly removed and thrown on the floor, before getting under the covers. Leaving her in only a t-shirt. It's like her movements are automatic. She slowly drags her hand down, from her stomach down between her legs, letting out a small whimper as her fingers meet her sensitive skin.